Author Topic: Senate Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Have Millions of Illegal Aliens Compete Against Americans for U.  (Read 410 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Have Millions of Illegal Aliens Compete Against Americans for U.S. Jobs

John Binder 7 Nov 2023

Senate Democrats, many purporting to represent America’s working and middle class, are lobbying President Joe Biden to add millions of illegal aliens to the nation’s workforce — a move that would force more foreign labor market competition against Americans at the lowest end of the wage scale.

In a letter to Biden’s top Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials, the senators ask that new policies be adopted to ensure that border crossers and illegal aliens released into the United States interior after arriving at the southern border can readily secure work permits, known as “EADs,” to hold American jobs.

“… we ask that the administration make critical policy fixes to eliminate unnecessary barriers preventing new arrivals from working legally even when they should be eligible to do so,” they write:

We encourage DHS to consider the following proposals to resolve the current EAD crisis. Each proposal would either (1) facilitate speedier submission of EAD applications (including by reducing the number of new arrivals subject to the asylum EAD clock), (2) reduce the number of new arrivals who must file EAD applications at all, (3) authorize certain new arrivals to work while their applications are being processed, or (4) expedite USCIS’s processing of EAD applications.

Those who signed the letter include Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), Mazie Hirono (D-HI), Peter Welch (D-VT), Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), Edward Markey (D-MA), Ben Ray Lujan (D-NM), and Bernie Sanders (I-VT).

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/07/senate-democrats-lobby-joe-biden-to-have-millions-of-illegal-aliens-compete-against-americans-for-u-s-jobs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
let's see, illegals are already at the head of the gravy train for unearned government freebies and now the democrat whores want to push them to the head of the line for American jobs that they legally cannot hold per existing Federal law? Oh hell yeah that will get them a shitload of support wit Blacks and Hispanics, especially the Hispanics that waited in line and did everything legally!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden's invaders can either suckle from the teat of Government largesse or earn their own keep ... before they register to vote Dem.

BTW, Massachusetts is 44 migrant families away from being at capacity for emergency shelter.  Keep sending those migrant buses up North.  Let Open Border Dems choke on the burden of having to provide for their migrant hordes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

George Soros approves.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Say it out loud, if only to yourself, right now:
"The Great Replacement" ...