Author Topic: Man gathers petition signatures for ‘Palestine’ and hilariously includes ‘Terms and Conditions’  (Read 256 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 7, 2023
Man gathers petition signatures for ‘Palestine’ and hilariously includes ‘Terms and Conditions’
By Olivia Murray

As conservatives, many of us do our best to find the silver lining and be thankful in all circumstances, but as we would readily admit, it can often be a taxing endeavor, especially when we live in perhaps one of the most dumbed down ages in history, if not the most dumbed down age in history—television and 24/7 entertainment, overwhelming amounts of endocrine and neurological disruptors in our environment, little (if any) societal pressure to behave morally, and a social media culture has created a nightmare of a situation.

When you observe the actions of the average American leftist, or listen to the “reasons” he provides to explain why he believes what he believes, and you painfully suffer through the consequences of his decisions, there’s not much you can appreciate. But, I’m happy to announce, I’ve found something for which we can be grateful!

The modern leftist, being historically unique in his lack of knowledge and intellect, forces we conservatives to get very creative in our efforts to educate him and bring him up to speed on reality and critical thinking!

Now the video is only a minute long—I think you’ll get quite a kick out of it—and you’ll see exactly what I mean:

https://twitter.com/CallMeAntwan/status/1720039882502905910

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/man_gathers_petition_signatures_for_palestine_and_hilariously_includes_terms_and_conditions.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34