Author Topic: Election Day in America: Kentucky, Mississippi, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio to Vote, Se  (Read 11113 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Just to clarify...you're against those kind of cuts?

And what’s been cut?

Our deficits are approaching $2 trillion.

It’s abundantly clear that Trump supporters are going to still remain in denial. How many of them will still remain that way after tonight remains to be seen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Just to clarify...you're against those kind of cuts?

I'm for the cuts,...so long as all elections are suspended for the next twenty (20) years.     :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline dfwgator

Remind me again which dumb-ass GOP Presidential candidate from New York decided to make this a national issue.

Uhh, it was Lindsey Graham who floated the National Abortion Ban.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Yep...
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

LOL!  Exactly how I feel about these shrieking Chicken Littles who don't seem to comprehend the consequences of social-welfare and healthcare CUTBACKS...right down to the local level outside many windows here.

Speaking of 'healthcare' cutbacks, how much of the $2 billion of taxpayer money that went directly to Planned Parenthood while Trump was in office went towards paying for those Democrat campaign ads that flooded you airwaves?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cernovich
@Cernovich
·
1h
Ohio - Trump won it bigly.

Tonight Ohio Issue 1 passes.

Americans love abortions.

We now have conclusive proof, not that we needed more, why the GOP is underperforming.

It’s not Trump. It’s abortion.
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Speaking of 'healthcare' cutbacks, how much of the $2 billion of taxpayer money that went directly to Planned Parenthood while Trump was in office went towards paying for those Democrat campaign ads that flooded you airwaves?

Lol!!!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Some good news

Duluth has a new mayor!!

Duluth has declined greatly under the so-called leadership of Emily Larson

Congratulations to Roger Reinhart
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 03:28:36 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

Graham's proposal was just as wrong as Trump's.  Abortion should remain a State issue.  And we shouldn't be using federal taxpayer money to fund it.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Graham's proposal was just as wrong as Trump's.  Abortion should remain a State issue.  And we shouldn't be using federal taxpayer money to fund it.

The two issues that the Republican Party is going have to learn to deal with or otherwise they’re gonna continue to be in the electoral wilderness is Trump and abortion

There was a poll taken back around April that showed that the majority of the American people said that Trump’s MAGA movement was the most unpopular movement in this country. It appears that poll was accurate.

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

I'm for the cuts,...so long as all elections are suspended for the next twenty (20) years.     :smokin:

If we got the cuts, we wouldn't need to suspend elections for the next 20 years since Democrats would no longer have any money to campaign with.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

The two issues that the Republican Party is going have to learn to deal with or otherwise they’re gonna continue to be in the electoral wilderness is Trump and abortion

There was a poll taken back around April that showed that the majority of the American people said that Trump’s MAGA movement was the most unpopular movement in this country. It appears that poll was accurate.

Trump's story has grown tiresome.

Offline LMAO

Nominate Donald Trump in 2024 and the Republicans will lose

Nominate any other Republican in 2024, and the Republicans might lose

Barry Goldwater

Offline dfwgator

Nominate Donald Trump in 2024 and the Republicans will lose

Nominate any other Republican in 2024, and the Republicans might lose

I don't see any winners in the Republican Party.

Offline LMAO

Cernovich
@Cernovich
·
1h
Ohio - Trump won it bigly.

Tonight Ohio Issue 1 passes.

Americans love abortions.

We now have conclusive proof, not that we needed more, why the GOP is underperforming.

It’s not Trump. It’s abortion.

It’s not unusual for voters  to vote for a candidate, yet vote differently on a  ballot issue

Colorado voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 but said no to single payer healthcare by a wide margin

Does this Cernovich believe that the 59% of the general public that voted for Reagan in 1984, for example, were ideologically aligned with him on every issue?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 05:25:22 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And still so few understand a damn about how any of this works ----  but they remain master whiners.  :shrug:

Greg Price
@greg_price11

That’s two years in a row where Republicans get heavily outspent in winnable races that they end up losing

11:23 PM · Nov 7, 2023

Offline LMAO

And still so few understand a damn about how any of this works ----  but they remain master whiners.  :shrug:

Strange

Mandela Barnes out raised and outspent Ron Johnson here in Wi in 2022 yet still lost. Ron Johnson, however, didn’t seek Trump’s endorsement and separated his campaign from Donald Trump

https://www.wpr.org/listen/2019296

Democratic Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes outraised Republican U.S. Senator Ron Johnson by nearly $8 million as of Sept. 30, according to their most recent federal campaign finance reports. Barnes' campaign also outspent Johnson's by nearly two-to-one during the period.

And Stacey Abrams, who Donald Trump endorsed over Brian Kemp for Georgia governor, outraised Brian Kemp and lost

So let’s see. Ron Johnson is beat by Barnes in the fundraising department but doesn’t seek Trump’s endorsement and wins, regardless

Stacey Abrams outraises  Brian Kemp, and she gets Trump’s endorsement and loses

Yeah, there’s a pattern. And the list you posted made my point. Most, if not all, those candidates on that list you posted were endorsed by  Trump…and lost

So thank you for confirming what I’ve been saying. And, just an fyi, Hillary outraised and outspent Trump in 2016 and lost
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 06:13:40 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

So few understand?  It is massive deficit spending that funds Democrat campaigns.  We were screaming this when Trump was setting budget deficit records while you were telling us that everything was OK.  It seems the one who doesn't understand how any of this works is you and your fellow Trump zealots.

The Conservatives here have been pointing this out to you for years.  Balance the budget, and you cut off the Democrats' money.  And every time, people like you have ridiculed us for it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Telling you guys... Have FOXNEWS Channel as background white noise 24/7, the past thirty (30) days have seen nothing but political campaign ads charging such and such with wanting to take away a woman's right/access to health care.

And I warned you all on that very day before the ink was dry that we would rue the day that we brought "Abortion" to the front burner.
The sad part is that there are enough women who believe that dreck.
Besides, overturning Roe didn't ban anything, it only left the issue at the discretion of the individual states. That is the real failure of messaging.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump himself, is electable IMO. I'm not saying he's the best candidate, but he is electable. However, when he endorses people not named Donald Trump it's like reverse kryptonite... they lose most of the time. Time to kick this guy to the curb and save the party.