Author Topic: Election Day in America: Kentucky, Mississippi, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio to Vote, Se  (Read 11403 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Cutting deficits is not the losing issue that Trump supporters like to claim it is. That’s just pure nonsense.

Bill Clinton signs onto welfare reform and is forced to sign on to a more sane  budget…. Gets reelected.

The Republican Congress forces  Obama to sign onto sequestration… By the end of Obama’s term, they dominated the political landscape

Former New Mexico GOP Governor Gary Johnson, vetoes practically every single spending bill before his desk… Gets reelected by a landslide in a state were Democrats outnumbered Republicans

Governor Ron DeSantis is running a surplus in the state….gets reelected in a landslide

This is just an excuse making by Trump supporters to try to deflect from Trump’s election failures

This is correct. Fiscal conservativsm wins. Social conservatism loses.

Offline LMAO

Your Uniparty is the losing machine. You've been losing so long you've learned to love the failure and the whining and the arguing with the old man in the mirror.  Bless your heart.

Those who know what winning feels like would sure appreciate you moving out of the way.

“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.“ Ayn Rand
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Alex Brueseswitz
@alexbruesewitz

DeSantis’ running mate, Karen Reynolds, the wildly unpopular governor of Iowa, is in charge of the Republicans Governor’s association for this cycle.

Instead of working really hard to help Republican gubernatorial candidates like @DanielCameronAG raise money, she spent the last few months parading Rob DeSantis throughout Iowa.

Now Karen and Rob are blaming Trump. It’s almost as if Karen deliberately failed to do her job and wanted to sabotage Republicans. Not cool!

12:42 PM · Nov 8, 2023

Offline LMAO

Lol

So MAGA, instead of taking responsibility for why their candidate, and their movement is wildly unpopular with the American public, is reduced to blaming republican governors

Please… post some more. It’s a window into misguided mindset of the MAGA movement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Well, it was expected that a certain amount of Trump supporters would remain in a world of denial. Denial is a very natural human reaction to unpleasant events.

But will see how much of Trump’s support now may go away after election loss after election loss. I suspect they’ll still be a significant number of the “5th Ave” Trump supporters .

Barry Goldwater

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

The GOP is going to have to have a come to Jesus moment when it comes to Donald Trump. Yes, they are vulnerable on abortion, just as Democrats are vulnerable on issues like crime and the border.

But what you saw last night is going to be repeated in 2024. And good luck getting Joe Biden to step down now after he’s beaten Trump three times.

There’s always gonna be a certain amount of his supporters that will remain forever in that world of denial. But for those of us outside the bubble, the record is clear

Many of his supporters will claim that his rallies, or a sign of his popularity. Most voters do not attend political rally’s.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 06:18:00 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

Your Uniparty is the losing machine. You've been losing so long you've learned to love the failure and the whining and the arguing with the old man in the mirror.  Bless your heart.

Those who know what winning feels like would sure appreciate you moving out of the way.

What in hell is this supposed to mean?  Your boy is failing, over and over and over, but you can’t quit him.  Sisyphus got nothing on you people.

Trump is needed more than ever to keep Ohio in 2024

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

People forget that Ohio was a key swing state in Presidential elections for decades

If you won Ohio, Iowa, and Florida, you typically won the Presidency

Ohio has only become a red state under Trump’s MAGA coalition

With abortion on the ballot and no Trump, it’s frankly not that surprising that Ohio reverted back to its swing state status

Ohio is still dark red with the right candidates and messaging

9:57 AM · Nov 8, 2023

Offline LMAO

What in hell is this supposed to mean?  Your boy is failing, over and over and over, but you can’t quit him.  Sisyphus got nothing on you people.

Have you ever had somebody with a substance abuse problem in your life and you try to get them to quit?

Something like that

This isn’t one or two or even three election cycle. This has been a consistent pattern for the GOP since Donald Trump got lucky in 2016.

And last night will be repeated in 2024. And at this point, I don’t think it matters who we nominate for president next year. The Democrats will still successfully tie them to Donald Trump.

Blaming an Iowa governor for last night’s loss? That’s what they’re reduced to?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 06:26:51 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

The truth about yesterday's off year election.

Once dark red Virginia has moved blue because immigrants and federal bureaucrats have flooded into Northern Virginia, which has changed the state politically. 

In Kentucky, Cameron lost not because Trump endorsed him, as obsessively stupid Trump-hater Chris Christie claims, but because he is a Mitch McConnell protege (McConnell is a Gerald Ford protege) who was not a forceful advocate of conservative principles and Biden's failures. This should be a lesson for Republicans, i.e., RINOs have no winnable message. 

Republicans will continue to lose on the abortion issue because the Democrat Party and their surrogates spend for more on TV ads than the GOP spends on this issue, and the Democrats use those funds to lie about their true policy, which is abortion until birth, no parental notification, and virtually no regulation at all, and lie about their opponents hating women.  The point is people are voting on the propaganda they are being fed not the actual issue.

8:26 AM · Nov 8, 2023

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

The point is people are voting on the propaganda they are being fed not the actual issue.

Levin is right.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline kevindavis007

Maybe we should stop listening to people like Levin.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

What in hell is this supposed to mean?  Your boy is failing, over and over and over, but you can’t quit him.

You're a Uniparty devotee.  You wouldn't recognize winning if it bit you in the as$, so please spare rational people your senile raging about "failing".

Hope this is clear enough for you.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 06:44:58 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Please… post some more. It’s a window into misguided mindset of the MAGA movement

What a pathetic little existence you must be stuck in to need my posts to give it life.

Consider finding a meaningful job or making a friend before you finally slip these surly bonds of Earth. 

Seriously man, good luck to you.

Offline cato potatoe

You're a Uniparty devotee.  You wouldn't recognize winning if it bit you in the as$, so please spare rational people your senile raging about "failing".

Hope this is clear enough for you.

Yes I think so.  I view winning as the gaining of political influence via the peaceful transition of power, followed by meaningful policy changes.  "Winning" to you is more an abstract concept ... sort of like Charlie Sheen, by way of tiger blood.  I struggle with this because your "wins" are tougher to identify using traditional metrics.

Offline LMAO

What a pathetic little existence you must be stuck in to need my posts to give it life.

Consider finding a meaningful job or making a friend before you finally slip these surly bonds of Earth. 

Seriously man, good luck to you.

Lol…

I don’t believe that you’re as dense to reality as your posts suggest. I believe, deep down, you’re coming to the realization that Trump is toxic to the electorate at large. You won’t admit it here. But that realization is causing you angst. That explains your lashing out posts

So today’s your day. Lash away
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 07:31:38 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

In Kentucky, Cameron lost not because Trump endorsed him, as obsessively stupid Trump-hater Chris Christie claims, but because he is a Mitch McConnell protege (McConnell is a Gerald Ford protege) who was not a forceful advocate of conservative principles and Biden's failures.
Why did Trump endorse a McConnell protege non-conservative?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Why did Trump endorse a McConnell protege non-conservative?

What Mark Levin is claiming here is not true.
Donald Trump did indeed endorse Daniel Cameron

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9f0niGPRU8

Today, after Cameron’s loss, Trump is claiming that Cameron has McConnells stench on him

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4299945-trump-cameron-lost-couldnt-shake-mcconnell-stench/amp/

« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 07:58:43 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

Today, after Cameron’s loss, Trump is claiming that Cameron is a McConnel stooge
Exactly. So why would Trump endorse such a horrible candidate (assuming he really was that horrible)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Have you considered the surrogacy route?

Or adoption? Or volunteering with Big Brothers/Big Sisters?

I did the latter and I can't think of too many things in life that are more rewarding.

@jmyrlefuller I know you will be a very good dad and I really do hope this happens - I believe it will. ❤️
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 08:04:55 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Have you considered the surrogacy route?
With what money? With what surrogates?

We have anti-surrogacy screeds here on this platform once every couple of weeks.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Or adoption? Or volunteering with Big Brothers/Big Sisters?

I did the latter and I can't think of too many things in life that are more rewarding.

@jmyrlefuller I know you will be a very good dad and I really do hope this happens - I believe it will. ❤️
Well, time's running out—and among the women of child bearing age, very few are willing at all, let alone a subprime, non-"provider type" like me.

I give it until my 40th birthday. If nothing has changed, I'm done with this planet.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Polly Ticks

Screenshot of one of the multiple text messages I received yesterday:

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
If republicans don’t get abortion messaging right or refuse to move to the center on that issue, next November will be a red wedding, not a red wave.

Shriek all you want about pro-life and that’s fine, but strict abortion ban policies will lose elections. That’s the cold hard truth.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34