Author Topic: Video: Democrat Rep. Suggests Black Voters are ‘Too Dumb’ to Understand Political Affairs So They A  (Read 583 times)

Offline American Girl

Video: Democrat Rep. Suggests Black Voters are ‘Too Dumb’ to Understand Political Affairs So They Are Voting For Trump
Alex D.
November 6, 2023

On a recent CNN’s State of The Union episode, Democrat Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) made a statement seen by many as suggesting black voters are “too dumb” to fully understand political matters.

A newly released poll is terrible news for President Joe Biden who would lose five of six swing states to Donald J. Trump if the election was held today but worse was an even more alarming number, black voters aren’t falling in line as usual and one Democrat lawmaker had a unique explanation for why.

In polling from the New York Times and Siena College, Biden’s numbers may be dismal but in a much greater problem for the race-baiting career politician, blacks are climbing onboard the Trump train in unprecedented numbers, a development that could signal a trend that the one demographic that is absolutely critical to the party’s hold on political power may be waking up that Democrats don’t have their best interests at heart.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-democrat-rep-suggests-black-voters-are-too-dumb-to-understand-political-affairs-so-they-are-voting-for-trump/

« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 01:57:15 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I SUSPECT that one reason for this is that the blacks are tired of being replaced by all the illegal aliens and legal aliens being imported into America,and given the same "free stuff" they have been getting for generations.

They see themselves as being replaced.

AND......,they are right.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Democratic Congresswoman Suggests Black Voters Are Too Dumb to Understand Politics
By Johnathan Jones 
November 6, 2023 at 12:14pm

A House Democrat suggested Sunday that black Americans are moving away from President Joe Biden and toward former President Donald Trump because they are unable to understand civics.

Rep. Jasmine Crockett of Texas appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union” where she spoke about new polling from The New York Times that shows Biden in big trouble in head-to-head matchups in a series of crucial swing states.

The survey, which was released just one year before voters head to the polls, showed Biden struggling mightily in swing states and also showed him struggling with black voters. ...
Western Journal
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

I SUSPECT that one reason for this is that the blacks are tired of being replaced by all the illegal aliens and legal aliens being imported into America,and given the same "free stuff" they have been getting for generations.

They see themselves as being replaced.

AND......,they are right.

That’s probably the major reason for their angst

But, come election day, the democrat candidate is guaranteed to get 90+ percent of the black vote
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

The only difference between the Democrat Party and former slave owners is former slave owners used dogs and whips to get escaped slaves back on the plantation. The current Democrat Party uses condensation and insults.

We saw it with Joe Biden’s “you  ain’t black” comment when it came  to black people who supported Trump. And we also saw it when that idiot Chelsea Handler stated that she had to lecture 50 Cent about his blackness  because he stated he was gonna probably vote for Donald Trump

I cannot think of anything more insulting than what Chelsea Handler said to 50 Cent. When he said he was gonna probably vote for Donald Trump, she said that she had to remind him he was a black person and therefore, cannot vote for Donald Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That’s probably the major reason for their angst

But, come election day, the democrat candidate is guaranteed to get 90+ percent of the black vote

@LMAO

He will even get votes from people who didn't even know they voted,dead people,illegal aliens,and imaginary people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They are smart enough to recognize bad inflationary Government policy being foisted upon America by Biden.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.