Author Topic: Blacks won’t Show-up at the Polls for Democrats: Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Administration is Actively  (Read 849 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Blacks won’t Show-up at the Polls for Democrats: Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Administration is Actively Setting Them Back Economically.

(ThyBlackMan.com) Basing our economy on an uncomprehensive unemployment rate and undercounting our Job rates hiding layoffs “makes no Economic Sense,” as we face our third Economic Downturn in 15 years. President Joe Biden’s economic policies are handing American workers, including Black Americans, who are traditional supporters of Biden, and Democrats little for their VOTE. He may even be handing the presidency back to Republicans, due to his economic policy, when it comes to undercounting our unemployment rates, and coming layoffs.

Nevertheless, perhaps the Biden-Harris administration is, onto something. Biden, and the arrogant people, whom he has surrounded himself with, believe they can actually win the next presidential election, using LIES about our economy, and unemployment rates (click on the article at the link for more understanding: https://thyblackman.com/2023/10/06/president-joe-biden-and-democrats-undercount-our-job-rates-as-a-recession-looms/). Democrats, now openly lie about the status of our economy, just like Mr. Trump lies about the 2020 election being stolen, but Democrats have yet, to politically pay a price at the polls, for their ruse.

However, disinformation used by dictators, and authoritarian governments, and now, by Democrats, when it comes to our unemployment rates did not start, with Mr. Biden. Former president Barack Obama was elected to two terms in office, during which time, the unemployment rates of American workers were undercounted, and artificially suppressed by his administration. Obama and his administration, actively embraced, and continued the vile policy of undercounting our unemployment rates, started during the Clinton administration, even as he knew African Americans suffered the most, from this ugly policy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/blacks-won-t-show-up-at-the-polls-for-democrats-joe-biden-kamala-harris-administration-is-actively-setting-them-back-economically/ar-AA1jos69?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=01fbfe97997a4e5d8b82b21658176a03&ei=40
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 11:12:01 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Oh yes they will.
Lyndon Johnson knew what he was doing.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Blacks are like a moth to the Rats flame. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Oh yes they will.

Think again. They were better off under Trump.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ScottinVA

They were without a doubt, but their race-pimping leaders won’t let them believe it.

Offline Hoodat

Blacks don't need to show up at the polls as long as their ballots show up in ballot boxes.  Staying home and not voting will be just as good as showing up and voting Democrat.  Turnout will be 100+ %.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Lol

They were worse off under Obama and yet they still voted for him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Oh yes they will.

Agree
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
As long as they're going to accept "mail-in" ballots...they're 'voting', whether they want to or not.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Blacks don't need to show up at the polls as long as their ballots show up in ballot boxes.  Staying home and not voting will be just as good as showing up and voting Democrat.  Turnout will be 100+ %.
QFT.

It really IS that simple. They don't need the turnout, they just need the names and addresses and someone to stuff them into the box, pull them out from under the table, or back the truck in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Hell, they don’t even have to be alive to vote

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We keep hearing this, then blacks vote in excess of 90% for Democrats. They are mostly valid votes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: