Author Topic: APOCALYPTIC! Joe Biden’s Intentional Destruction of America: Cartels Cut Holes Through Border Wall,  (Read 285 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
APOCALYPTIC! Joe Biden’s Intentional Destruction of America: Cartels Cut Holes Through Border Wall, Hundreds of Illegals from Africa and Syria Rush In (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft Nov. 5, 2023 4:00 pm382 Comments

Border apocalypse – journalist Jeffrey Rainforth
We are now witnessing Joe Biden’s intentional destruction of America on a daily basis .

No country in history can survive with open borders and the annual invasion of millions of unknown and undocumented aliens invading their country.

Jeff Rainforth is covering the apocalyptic destruction of our country in real time. Jeff has been reporting from the border for weeks now.

In a recent report on the absolute chaos at the border Jeff filmed hundreds of illegals from Africa and Syria storming the border through a hole by the cartels.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/apocalyptic-joe-bidens-intentional-destruction-america-cartels-cut/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson