Author Topic: 15 Things the Bible Says to Look For in the Last Days  (Read 1978 times)

Offline DB

Re: 15 Things the Bible Says to Look For in the Last Days
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2023, 04:57:39 pm »
30 years ago a former pastor and bible professor who was friends with the family said the thing to keep your eye on is the rebuilding of the Temple. When that happens the final piece is in place and things are at full fruition.

That's what I keep my eye on more than anything else.

Right now what I look at in the immediate term is to watch for Ezekiel 39 and 40 getting fulfilled, with Russia and other powers coming down to attack Israel. Many believe that that happens before the Great Trib.

That's why I worry so much about what is going on in Israel right now, my gut says it's going to expand into that, and we might be on the bad end of that stick.

Turkey is to the north - and making noises of attacking Israel as of late.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2023, 05:00:25 pm »

Links please?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2023, 05:06:54 pm »
Links please??

Turkey is to the north of Israel. And Erdogan has been making speeches saying he will not tolerate the destruction of Hamas.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/25/world/middleeast/erdogan-turkey-hamas-israel.html

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2023, 05:30:07 pm »

Heard that it is not possible to expel Turkey from NATO for treaty(?) reasons.

Maybe this will be vehcile needed to make that happens on an emergency basis.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2023, 06:48:27 pm »

Turkey is the more literal choice in the Gog/Magog passage. Russia is drawn in through a rather convoluted misinterpretation. Turkey is the more straightforward candidate.

Offline Hoodat

« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 03:50:26 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-