Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 7...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 56005 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: BREAKING....Thread 7...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #550 on: November 15, 2023, 01:55:47 am »
I'm praying that their are hostages still alive and that they are able to get them out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #551 on: November 15, 2023, 01:56:05 am »
NBC Updates
4h ago / 10:47 AM EST

Israel can't accept existence of Gaza, minister says, calling for 'voluntary migration'
Mithil Aggarwal

Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich today said Israel "will no longer be able to put up with the existence of an independent entity in Gaza," after prominent lawmakers suggested moving the Gazan population to other nations in a Wall Street Journal opinion piece.

I don't blame them one bit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #552 on: November 15, 2023, 01:56:24 am »
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto

BREAKING REPORT: Israeli soldiers storm Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza..

Israeli forces conducted a raid on Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza in an effort to locate Hamas operatives believed to be hiding in an underground command center, as calls for a ceasefire to evacuate trapped civilians intensified from Palestinian authorities.

The operation at the hospital commenced early Wednesday morning and was described by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) as a "precise and targeted operation against Hamas in a specified area" within the facility.

The IDF had surrounded the hospital as part of its ongoing ground offensive against Hamas.

Israeli officials have alleged that the militants utilize the hospital to conceal their military operations, a claim supported by a previous statement from the White House.

8:42 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Online Hoodat

« Reply #553 on: November 15, 2023, 01:57:31 am »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts

#BREAKING: Reports of heavy gunfire from within Shifa hospital

Heavy gunfire from within the upper floors of a heavily fortified Hamas bunker.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #554 on: November 15, 2023, 12:13:59 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
'They have very specific intelligence that leads the operation. I have to remind you, the hospital was built by Israel, so we know what it looks like,'

Security analyst Raphael Jerusalmy discusses IDF's operation in #AlShifaHospital and its challenges with @albertlewitinn

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1724759254538535320

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #555 on: November 15, 2023, 12:17:08 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

Hezbollah tensions escalate on Israel's northern border

'Hezbollah has lost the strategic surprise it hoped to have... We don't want to open a second front right now. We are on a defensive deployment,' explains Col. (Ret.) Dr. Jacques Neriah to @albertlewitinn

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1724721469127610631

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #556 on: November 15, 2023, 12:18:17 pm »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
Rocket sirens now in southern and northern Israel after 18 hours of quiet, bringing to an end the longest pause in rocket fire since the war began

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #557 on: November 15, 2023, 12:20:52 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
🔴IDF troops are delivering humanitarian aid to #AlShifaHospital while continuing to sweep the compound for  explosives and terrorist infrastructure in a precise and targeted operation against #Hamas

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1724740772715454717

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #558 on: November 15, 2023, 12:49:29 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
🔴IDF troops are delivering humanitarian aid to #AlShifaHospital while continuing to sweep the compound for  explosives and terrorist infrastructure in a precise and targeted operation against #Hamas

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1724740772715454717
"humanitarian aid" to rabid dogs...I don't believe for one second that the palestinians will "forgive or forget" this action on the part of Israel, this will come back to bite them.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #559 on: November 15, 2023, 01:30:46 pm »
Everything You Need to Know about Hamas’s Hospital Operations

National Review By Jim Geraghty

On the menu today: everything we know about Hamas operations around and underneath the hospitals in the Gaza Strip, the difficult choices facing the Israel Defense Forces, and how President Biden is like your spouse telling you to “be careful” when you’re up on the roof trying to put up the Christmas lights.

Anybody Want to Hold Hamas Responsible for Its Deliberate Decisions, or Nah?

What would you like Israel to do about the Hamas operations under the Al-Shifa hospital complex and other hospitals in the Gaza Strip?

A lot of those currently demanding a cease-fire would likely answer, “Leave those operations alone.” That’s a good way to ensure that the threat of Hamas continues. This is the same dynamic as the proposal to deploy U.S. Naval hospital ships off the coast of the Gaza Strip to treat Palestinian children discussed yesterday. Anytime you declare, “Israel will not strike in this spot,” Hamas will move its forces and its equipment to that spot.

The decision before Israel is to either attack the Hamas targets underneath hospitals while attempting to avoid civilian casualties, or to leave the Hamas operations intact. Attack, and you run the risk of higher Palestinian civilian casualties, even greater outrage on the world stage, and even more propaganda victories for Hamas, painting the Israelis as cruel monsters. Hold back, and Hamas gets to keep more of its men and arms safely in place to fight another day and plot more massacres.

For those who wonder if Hamas really does operate underneath the Al-Shifa hospital, here’s an account from Taghreed El-Khodary and Ethan Bronner of the New York Times, back in 2008:

At Shifa Hospital on Monday, armed Hamas militants in civilian clothes roved the halls. Asked their function, they said they were providing security. But there was internal bloodletting under way.

In the fourth-floor orthopedic section, a woman in her late twenties asked a militant to let her see Saleh Hajoj, her 32-year-old husband. She was turned away and left the hospital. Fifteen minutes later, Hajoj was carried out of his room by young men pretending to transfer him to another hospital section. As he lay on the stretcher, he was shot in the left side of the head. A bit of brain emerged on the other side of his skull.

Hajoj, like five others who were killed at the hospital in this way in the previous 24 hours, was accused of collaboration with Israel. He had been in the central prison awaiting trial by Hamas judges, and when Israel destroyed the prison on Sunday he and the others were transferred to the hospital. But their trials were short-circuited.

Another account from El-Khodary in 2009 described a young Palestinian Islamic Jihad fighter demanding he be treated first, ahead of civilians, even if their injuries were more severe:

A car arrived with more patients. One was a 21-year-old man with shrapnel in his left leg who demanded quick treatment. He turned out to be a militant with Islamic Jihad. He was smiling a big smile.

“Hurry, I must get back so I can keep fighting,” he told the doctors.

He was told that there were more serious cases than his, that he needed to wait. But he insisted. “We are fighting the Israelis,” he said. “When we fire we run, but they hit back so fast. We run into the houses to get away.” He continued smiling.

“Why are you so happy?” this reporter asked. “Look around you.”

A girl who looked about 18 screamed as a surgeon removed shrapnel from her leg. An elderly man was soaked in blood. A baby a few weeks old and slightly wounded looked around helplessly. A man lay with parts of his brain coming out. His family wailed at his side.

“Don’t you see that these people are hurting?” the militant was asked.

“But I am from the people, too,” he said, his smile incandescent. “They lost their loved ones as martyrs. They should be happy. I want to be a martyr, too.”

More: https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/everything-you-need-to-know-about-hamass-hospital-operations/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #560 on: November 15, 2023, 02:10:56 pm »
Pentagon Confirms Almost 60 Troops Injured by Iran-Proxy Forces in Iraq and Syria

The Pentagon on Tuesday said there were nearly 60 American troops injured by attacks conducted by Iran-backed groups in Iraq and Syria in the last month.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/15/pentagon-confirms-almost-60-troops-injured-by-iran-proxy-forces-in-iraq-and-syria/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #562 on: November 15, 2023, 02:25:01 pm »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
5h
Israeli forces operating in Shifa hospital reportedly going room to room questioning patients and medical staff, some reports claim forces are using facial recognition software to ensure none of the patients or staff are actually Hamas members

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
5h
IDF says at least five Hamas gunmen were killed by troops during a gun battle outside Shifa hospital; Israeli forces found weapons and Hamas assets inside Shifa Hospital, operation still ongoing.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #563 on: November 15, 2023, 02:25:42 pm »
Pentagon Confirms Almost 60 Troops Injured by Iran-Proxy Forces in Iraq and Syria

The Pentagon on Tuesday said there were nearly 60 American troops injured by attacks conducted by Iran-backed groups in Iraq and Syria in the last month.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/15/pentagon-confirms-almost-60-troops-injured-by-iran-proxy-forces-in-iraq-and-syria/

**nononono*  Not good. GOD Bless Our Troops!!   :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #564 on: November 15, 2023, 03:14:56 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
13m
Northern Gaza combat zones to be unfit for civilian life for months or years; entire neighborhoods in Gaza City destroyed; senior IDF officer says Hamas nerve center now serves as parking lot for Israeli tanks. via military reporter Amos Harel in @Haaretz

Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
30m
IDF tanks & artillery target Hezbollah posts & launch sites after several rockets fired at Israel, @ynetalerts
 reports. Lebanon front seems to settle into a routine of limited fighting, but this could be misleading...
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #565 on: November 15, 2023, 04:01:24 pm »
Scenes from Al Shifa hospital complex on Wednesday
By Kaydi Pelletier

In video handed out by Israeli Defense Forces on Wednesday, Israeli soldiers could be seen walking around the Al Shifa Hospital complex in Gaza City, during what the IDF described as a delivery of humanitarian aid.

Stacks of boxes labeled "medical supplies" could be seen outside the facility, as an Israeli soldier stood nearby.

Israeli soldiers walk around the Al Shifa hospital complex amid their ground operation against Hamas, during what the IDF said was a delivery of humanitarian aid to the Gaza City facility, in this image from IDF video obtained Wednesday.

An Israeli soldier stands near boxes labeled "medical supplies" at the Al Shifa hospital complex during what the IDF described as a delivery of humanitarian aid Wednesday, amid their ground operation to fend off Hamas terrorists.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #566 on: November 15, 2023, 04:04:27 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
34m
Israeli forces take over another Hamas stronghold: Palestine outpost in northern Gaza; earlier today, IDF blew up Hamas parliament & jail. One by one, Hamas sites are falling...
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #567 on: November 15, 2023, 04:04:51 pm »
Sure...whatever......./s

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
9m
The United States has issued a new 120-day waiver allowing Iraq to pay Iran for electricity, an estimated $10 billion in payments, stressing Tehran could only use the funds for humanitarian trade and seeking to blunt criticism of giving Iran the money. (Reuters)
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #569 on: November 15, 2023, 04:14:57 pm »
If Iran wants an asymmetrical fight let's give it to them.  Let's start planning the deconstruction of Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, and Iranian Revolutionary Guard.  Work from the outside (Iran's proxies) toward the center (Iran).
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #570 on: November 15, 2023, 04:31:14 pm »
If Iran wants an asymmetrical fight let's give it to them.  Let's start planning the deconstruction of Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, and Iranian Revolutionary Guard.  Work from the outside (Iran's proxies) toward the center (Iran).

I like it!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #571 on: November 15, 2023, 05:23:01 pm »
WATCH: I promise you do not understand how brainwashed Palestinian kids are

Jessica Swietoniowski
·
Nov 15, 2023 · NottheBee.com

Most of you really don't know.

This video, was initially published by Gaza TV Media in 2018, shows kids staging an invasion of Israel where they take Jewish hostages. The sign the mini terrorist-in-training holds over his hostage reads "Israel has fallen" in Arabic and Hebrew.

You can see a large crowd gathered to watch the graduation ceremony; many have their phones out to capture this "proud" moment.

But that's not all. Here is what the kids in United Nations schools are learning:

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-gaza-kindergarten-ceremony-children-military-attack-hostage/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #572 on: November 15, 2023, 05:44:10 pm »
Hamas TV Educational Children's Television Program, "Tomorrow's Pioneers with Farfour":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a35bZiNGcew
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 05:45:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #574 on: November 15, 2023, 06:03:11 pm »
November 15, 2023
Reminder: Israel was obeying the 'ceasefire' on October 7, its enemies were not!
By Ethel C. Fenig

On the 22nd and 23rd of Tishrei, 5784 according to the Jewish calendar, corresponding this year to October 7 and October 8, 2023 CE on the secular calendar,  Jews around the world were celebrating the holiday of Simchat Torah, marking the annual completion of the reading of the Torah (The first part of the "Bible" in English) while starting again from the beginning. 

In Israel itself, thousands of mostly young Israeli Jews, along with some Christians and Muslims and others from around the world, were joyously attending a music festival in the southern part of the tiny country when Total Evil in the form of citizens from neighboring Apartheid Gaza, which is 99% Muslim, (no Jews allowed) descended, brutally slaughtering over 1,100 unarmed attendees and residents of nearby Israeli small villages.  Several hundred they didn't murder were violently taken captive, including babies and young children. 

But...but...there was a "ceasefire"!  Oh, that!  Only Israelis, only Jews are supposed to obey mutually signed agreements!  In 99% Muslim Gaza, the ruling Hamas set up military bases in hospitals.  In schools.  In residential apartment buildings.  In office buildings, coexisting with reporters from the AP, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Reuters, who dutifully report the news, i.e., propaganda their Hamas rulers tell them.  Or else.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/reminder_israel_was_obeying_the_ceasefire_on_october_7_its_enemies_were_not.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson