Author Topic: Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds to endorse DeSantis: NBC News  (Read 2681 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds to endorse DeSantis: NBC News
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2023, 07:21:46 pm »
It's not coming from me @Free Vulcan  :shrug:

IMHO depending on polls is frivolous - they aren't accurate and can be swayed rather easily

Although personally I believe if DeSantis doesn't win IA he should reconsider whether or not to drop out
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2023, 07:33:10 pm »
Reynolds won re-election by 19%.  She will be fine. 

Donald needs to concentrate on staying out of prison. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2023, 07:33:42 pm »
I love how Trump and his cult are quick to point out low opinion polls of others yet he was the first president to never reach 50% or greater at any point during his own tenure

In fact, he was the most unpopular president since Gallup has done polling
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2023, 07:41:32 pm »
It's not coming from me @Free Vulcan  :shrug:

Sorry but a poll is all you have. I am on the ground and know better.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2023, 07:50:06 pm »
Sorry but a poll is all you have. I am on the ground and know better.

As you wish.   happy77

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2023, 10:31:27 pm »
IMHO depending on polls is frivolous - they aren't accurate and can be swayed rather easily

Although personally I believe if DeSantis doesn't win IA he should reconsider whether or not to drop out

I think it is worthwhile for him to stay in regardless.  Getting the second largest number of votes matters, and there's no telling how things could turn when some of the trials get underway.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2023, 10:50:26 pm »
I think it is worthwhile for him to stay in regardless.  Getting the second largest number of votes matters, and there's no telling how things could turn when some of the trials get underway.

Well, Haley is running a close second as well. That's why I'm thinking who takes IA should stay in.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2023, 12:50:25 am »
... Anymore.

And have you also noticed how quiet they are over Biden’s nearly $2 trillion deficits? That isn’t just simply an oversight on the part of the MAGAs
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2023, 05:14:46 am »
Jason Miller
@JasonMillerinDC

Rob DeSanctimonious is not 5’11”.

3:10 PM · Nov 7, 2023

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2023, 06:51:14 am »
Jason Miller
@JasonMillerinDC

Rob DeSanctimonious is not 5’11”.

And Donald Trump is not a Republican.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2023, 10:51:06 pm »
In response to the question, “Do you believe Trump can’t win?” Gov. Reynolds responded, “Yeah — I believe he can’t win. I believe Ron can, and that’s a big reason I got behind him. I do not think [Trump] will win the general. You will see the media shift and come at him. The narrative that we’re seeing now is not going to be the narrative if he is the candidate.”

https://twitter.com/DeSantisWarRoom/status/1722333443290234928
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2023, 04:04:34 am »
In response to the question, “Do you believe Trump can’t win?” Gov. Reynolds responded, “Yeah — I believe he can’t win. I believe Ron can, and that’s a big reason I got behind him. I do not think [Trump] will win the general. You will see the media shift and come at him. The narrative that we’re seeing now is not going to be the narrative if he is the candidate.”

*THIS*  pointing-down is a sitting Governor's true "endorsement" ---  filled with substantive and cogent reasons.  Well done, Governor Sanders!

https://youtu.be/uyHa92A2CJI?si=xsPM8UftwHaikXyM

Offline corbe

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2023, 04:16:12 am »
   Doesn't surprise me that Sarah has gone over to the dark side @Right_in_Virginia it's been done before.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2023, 04:43:46 pm »
*THIS*  pointing-down is a sitting Governor's true "endorsement" ---  filled with substantive and cogent reasons.  Well done, Governor Sanders!

She's literally a child of favors and nepotism.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2023, 04:52:12 pm »
   Doesn't surprise me that Sarah has gone over to the dark side @Right_in_Virginia it's been done before.

True Story-

Back in the mid to late 1970's a group of us in the dorm would watch PTL late night for pure unadulterated lampoon value. I mean we were brutal.

One night Jim Bakker started crying and said that there was a group of college students who watch us just to laugh at us.  The place roared with laughter.  Either someone outted us, or we weren't unique.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2023, 05:05:59 pm »

HAHAHAHA!

a Huckabee...  :silly:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2023, 11:15:47 pm »
Kim Reynolds
@KimReynoldsIA
There’s only ONE candidate, ONE Family traveling to all 99 Counties - making a real commitment to Rural Iowa & America.
Showing up matters!
5:15 PM · Nov 19, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2023, 11:54:43 pm »
She's literally a child of favors and nepotism.

I've lost a lot of respect for Sarah.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2023, 11:56:54 pm »
Kim Reynolds
@KimReynoldsIA
There’s only ONE candidate, ONE Family traveling to all 99 Counties - making a real commitment to Rural Iowa & America.
Showing up matters!
5:15 PM · Nov 19, 2023

The candidate who does this wins Iowa.  Rick Santorum won the state in 2012 with $22,000 and two minivans because he spent time in every county.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2023, 12:24:15 am »
The candidate who does this wins Iowa.  Rick Santorum won the state in 2012 with $22,000 and two minivans because he spent time in every county.

When DeSantis wins IA watch Trump go bat crap crazy. I wonder what lies and accusations he'll come up with.