Author Topic: Report: Worry Mounts About Violent Protests at Democrat Convention After DNC Riot  (Read 1025 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Worry Mounts About Violent Protests at Democrat Convention After DNC Riot

Nick Gilbertson 17 Nov 2023

Worries have sprouted about the potential for violent protests at the Democrat National Convention in Chicago, Illinois, in August on the heels of a violent pro-Palestinian demonstration at the Democrat National Committee (DNC) in Washington, DC, on Wednesday night, according to a report.

After a meeting with the Chicago Police Department (CPD) on Thursday surrounding the convention, Mayor Brandon Johnson’s (D) Chief of Staff Rich Guidice told Politico that CPD is getting ready in the case of similar occurrences next summer.

“We have to anticipate that there’s a lot of tension and very passionate positions,” chief of staff Guidice told the outlet. “There’s ongoing training already taking place, specifically in de-escalation training.”

“There will be many, many workshops and conversations on how to handle large crowds,” he added.

NBC News reported that dozens of pro-Palestinian protesters Wednesday night “got into a shoving match with officers” outside the DNC headquarters. They had also blocked an entrance to the building, according to Journalist David Weigel, but they did not storm the DNC.

The demonstrators were pushed a block away from the building after police employed pepper spray, as Breitbart News noted.

Capitol police said 150 protesters were “illegally and violently protesting,” and six officers were injured in the process. The injuries ranged from “minor cuts to being pepper sprayed to being punched.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/11/17/report-worry-mounts-about-violent-protests-democrat-convention-after-dnc-riot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Repeat of the 1968 DNC Chicago riots
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This will be must see tv as all the little terrorists finish off Chicago...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

Yeah, it's like déjà vu. Or something.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

“There will be many, many workshops and conversations on how to handle large crowds..."

Oh, that's certain to be an effective strategy.  :whistle:

Too few cops. Too many lunatics. I can't wait.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man I wish 0ld man  Dailey was mayor.  I miss  the sound of protesters skulls cracking like a ripe Mellon.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Man I wish 0ld man  Dailey was mayor.  I miss  the sound of protesters skulls cracking like a ripe Mellon.

It would be something to see..lol
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Smells like....hippies!

The only ones I feel sorry for is the cops who are just doing the job and will get no backing.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

Smells like....hippies!

The only ones I feel sorry for is the cops who are just doing the job and will get no backing.

And how many cops won’t even try to stop the chaos because they’re well aware of were the sympathies of the new mayor lie
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

His son sold a contract to abu dhabi (I believe) to collect the fares on all the parking meters for Chicago for 75 years. Just a fun fact.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2010/10/why-does-abu-dhabi-own-all-of-chicago-s-parking-meters/339805/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
His son sold a contract to abu dhabi (I believe) to collect the fares on all the parking meters for Chicago for 75 years. Just a fun fact.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2010/10/why-does-abu-dhabi-own-all-of-chicago-s-parking-meters/339805/

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I did not know about this before your post,but sadly,I am NOT surprised.

And,or course,no one in a position to do anything  about it ever bothered to ask where He got the authority to sell public services to a foreign nation,or to anyone else,AFATG.

There can  be NO doubt that palms were greased,and no questions asked.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
“There will be many, many workshops and conversations on how to handle large crowds..."

Oh, that's certain to be an effective strategy.  :whistle:

Too few cops. Too many lunatics. I can't wait.

Thought the same thing.  "Workshops".  Right.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
And how many cops won’t even try to stop the chaos because they’re well aware of were the sympathies of the new mayor lie

I think that stands a fair chance of actually happening.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Likely, since we've been following the 60s redux plan for a few years now.

Only the 'martyrs' aren't up to '60s standards.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thought the same thing.  "Workshops".  Right.

@Maj. Bill Martin

"Workshops" are the professional administrators (people who have never done anything else) answer to every problem.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
antifa will be out in force.
"The whole world is watching...!!"
(Remember that...??)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Supposedly doesn't Soros in a back channeled way to control the strings of Antifa?

Ol' George isn't going to risk hurting his investment.  I think this is a distraction (head fake) to give the impression that the modern dim party is not far left.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 11:28:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Supposedly doesn't Soros in a back channeled way to control the strings of Antifa?

Ol' George isn't going to risk hurting his investment.  I think this is a distraction (head fake) to give the impression that the modern dim party is not far left.

@catfish1957

I am not  so sure  he is trying to hide his  involvement with Antifa.

Isn't he bragging about  it these days?