Author Topic: This is Obama’s Third Term  (Read 668 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: This is Obama’s Third Term
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 08:54:25 pm »
‘They told us Kamala Harris was in charge of AI policy for the WH. Now we learn it’s really Obama’
November 3, 2023 | Frieda Powers

After long-held theories about any role former President Barack Obama potentially plays in the current administration, a new report reveals his involvement in an executive order issued this week.

NBC News reported that Obama “quietly advised the White House over the past five months on its strategy to address artificial intelligence, engaging behind the scenes with tech companies and holding Zoom meetings with top West Wing aides.”

The months-long effort built up to Monday when President Joe Biden signed an executive order establishing sweeping new government oversight over artificial intelligence.

The outlet cited “aides to both men” as sources of the information and claimed this was the first time Biden “tapped his former boss to help shape a key policy initiative.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/03/obama-quietly-behind-bidens-key-policies-report-reveals-1409678/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 09:26:20 pm »
That's what they wanted.

If Obama ran for a third term in 2024, he'd win—and do so handily. It's why there are term limits.

That's the state of our nation.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 10:01:49 pm »
Of course. Everybody knows this already. Biden couldn't handle a shift as a clerk at 7/11 much less be President. How much? ... uh uh wait ... let me start over ... uh cigarettes and what? and uh ...slushy what? nevermind. which way to the door ...?

All the signs are there. Both Obama and his adopted mother Jarrett are Shia Muslims. Iran is a Shia Muslim State. Jarrett is actually from Iran. As soon as I heard the 6 Billion Dollars to Iran, immediately knew Obama was behind it. Biden couldn't find Iran on a map. It wasn't him.

The pro-Hamas Democrat agenda in D.C. (100 million in "humanitarian aid") is coming from Obama and Jarrett. The Democrats put a frail old idiot in the Presidency. Biden is a fool and a pushover, someone had to fill the vacuum. And someone did.

We all knew somebody else was running the Presidency. We all knew it was Obama from the beginning. Obama is continuing his campaign to destroy America in every possible way. And he has been more successful than he dreamed of. Biden was a gift to Obama which keeps on giving. Now Obama can do one stupid disastrous thing after another and they all get pinned on Biden and his staff. In a dystopian way, it is kind of a beautiful thing if you are rooting for America to collapse.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2023, 10:09:50 pm »
Barry Hussein, being dumb as a box of rocks and interested only in watching ESPN, playing golf, and cruising Boystown, still probably isn't doing all the damage behind the scenes. I say it's this beeyotch:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2023, 10:28:33 pm »
Yonah Lieberman 🔥
@YonahLieberman
7h
Obama: “What Hamas did was horrific, and there is no justification for it. And what is also true is that the occupation, and what’s happening to Palestinians, is unbearable…
“You have to admit that all of us are complicit to some degree.”

John Podhoretz
@jpodhoretz
There is going to be a lot to say about this horrifying quote from a former president of the United States, but this is the simplest: He is complicit. His behavior toward Iran played a role in what happened on October 7.

https://twitter.com/YonahLieberman/status/1720816170792562947
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 10:34:14 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2023, 10:35:42 pm »
j myrle wrote:
"If Obama ran for a third term in 2024, he'd win—and do so handily. It's why there are term limits."

Perhaps he'll do a "Lurleen Wallace" (you're too young to remember).
That way he'll get a fourth and a fifth "term"...

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2023, 10:47:25 pm »
Brandon failed (purposefully in Afghanistan) and freed up $$ and cut deals to Iran.  He IS responsible for what's happening in the ME.

He IS also failing at keeping us safe from the ILLEGAL invasion -- he's marching along as directed by O'Bammy and Soros.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2023, 10:59:08 pm »
cdrsalamander
@cdrsalamander
Gaza has not been occupied since before he was President.
Obama is just validating his critics here.
Also, no; all of us are not complicit in Hamas raping women, slaughtering children, and murdering or kidnapping anyone in unarmed villages they could find.
6:51 PM · Nov 4, 2023

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2023, 11:52:48 pm »
Barry Hussein, being dumb as a box of rocks and interested only in watching ESPN, playing golf, and cruising Boystown, still probably isn't doing all the damage behind the scenes. I say it's this beeyotch:

:yowsa: I've been saying that for years now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2023, 06:59:32 pm »
:yowsa: I've been saying that for years now!

:thumbsup: