Author Topic: A Chinese woman fled back to her homeland after allegedly killing her friend in a high-speed, drunk-  (Read 320 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspect Flees Home to China After Fatal Drunk Crash at 100 MPH Near Seattle

Nov 4, 2023

A Chinese woman fled back to her homeland after allegedly killing her friend in a high-speed, drunk-driving crash near Seattle, according to reports.

The horrifying crash unfolded at around 4 a.m. on September 30 in Bellevue, a city in King County, Washington.

Details of the case recently came to light and surveillance footage was made public this week.

Authorities say Ting Ye, 26, was at the wheel of a 2020 Porsche 911 reaching speeds of around 100 mph when she lost control, slammed into a concrete barrier, and flipped into a ditch, ultimately landing on the vehicle’s roof.

https://www.alipac.us/f9/suspect-flees-home-china-after-fatal-drunk-crash-100-mph-near-seattle-414490/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson