Author Topic: White House slammed for ‘tone deaf’ unveiling of anti-Islamophobia strategy as antisemitism surges  (Read 337 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House slammed for ‘tone deaf’ unveiling of anti-Islamophobia strategy as antisemitism surges
By Victor Nava
Published Nov. 2, 2023, 12:59 a.m. ET

The Biden administration faced backlash Wednesday after announcing that it would develop “the first ever US National Strategy to Counter Islamophobia” in the US amid rising levels of antisemitism.

The White House’s focus on combatting Islamophobia comes one day after both the arrest of a 21-year-old self-identified “Hamas fighter” in New York who allegedly threatened to kill and rape Jews at Cornell University and FBI Director Christopher Wray telling senators that antisemitism is reaching “historic levels” in the US following Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

“For years, Muslims in America and those perceived to be Muslim have endured a disproportionate number of hate fueled attacks,” Vice President Kamala Harris said in a video posted on X. 

https://nypost.com/2023/11/02/news/white-house-slammed-for-unveiling-anti-islamophobia-strategy-as-antisemitism-surges/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 06:23:04 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There is no "tone deafness".

They simply aren't listening. Tones don't matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia