Author Topic: Barbarism: Hamas guns down its own people fleeing to safety in south Gaza  (Read 256 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 4, 2023
Barbarism: Hamas guns down its own people fleeing to safety in south Gaza
By Monica Showalter

Every day a new bottom drops out on the depths of Hamas depravities.

Now we  learn that Hamas is gunning down its own people for fleeing to refuge in the south of Gaza.

Even far-left British leader, George Galloway, is appalled:

https://twitter.com/moutet/status/1720499331285782581

The logic of Hamas is pretty straightforward: They want those people to serve as their human shields. Fleeing to a safer refugee camp in the south outside the war zone throws a spanner into the works on that plan. They wanted their human shields and those human shields did not consent, so they gunned them down. Civilians are being forced to decide whether they should flee to safety where they will become targets along the way, or take their chances in the war zone.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/barbarism_hamas_guns_down_its_own_people_fleeing_to_safety_in_south_gaza.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Barbarism: Hamas guns down its own people fleeing to safety in south Gaza
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 03:21:51 pm »
That's what Stalin would have done.

Gazans need to give Hamas the boot if they want a future.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.