Author Topic: Well-financed Dems look to oust Anti-Israel ‘Squad’ members Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Well-financed Dems look to oust Anti-Israel ‘Squad’ members Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush
By Jon Levine   
Published Nov. 4, 2023, 8:54 a.m. ET

Lefty “Squad” members in Congress are facing challenges from well-financed pro-Israel Dems looking to oust them from power over their inflammatory views about the Jewish state.

St. Louis County prosecutor Wesley Bell became the latest entrant into the field this week when he announced he would drop plans to challenge Missouri GOP Sen. Josh Hawley and instead aim his firepower on a primary with lefty Rep. Cori Bush.

“I think we have to stand with our allies, and Israel has always been an ally,” Bell said.

“As a country, we have to be reliable partners. We have to stand by our fellow democracies, and we have to stand against terrorism,” he told the Jewish Insider. “Hamas is a terrorist organization and I will not waver in my support for Israel.”

Last month Bush was one of just nine House Democrats who voted against a measure condemning Hamas after the terrorist organization killed roughly 1,400 people in the deadliest terrorist attack in Israeli history.

In recent days she has falsely accused Israel of “ethnic cleansing.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/11/04/news/anti-israel-squad-members-ilhan-omar-cori-bush-face-challenge/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Both parties are willfully blind to their bases not being aligned with their leaderships.

The Donor Class can buy/rent/lease leadership, but they cannot do the same with the unwashed masses that form the base.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 03:33:02 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.