Author Topic: Survivor of Mao’s China Warns America is on the Verge of Becoming a Communist State  (Read 224 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Survivor of Mao’s China Warns America is on the Verge of Becoming a Communist State
By Mike LaChance Nov. 3, 2023 10:20 pm349 Comments

Xi Van Fleet is a Chinese-American who lives in Virginia. As a survivor of Mao’s China, she has a fascinating life story.

She also knows Communism when she sees it and according to Fleet, the United States is on the verge of bcoming a Communist state like China.

We would be wise to heed the warnings of people who escaped Communist regimes.

The New York Post reports:

‘Mao’s America’ author Xi Van Fleet reveals how US is on the verge of becoming a Communist state like China

Remember when Hollywood activist Jane Fonda chortled that the coronavirus was “God’s gift to the left”?

That was back in October 2020, at the height of lockdowns and school closures, when the country was reeling from the violent BLM-Antifa riots over the summer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/survivor-maos-china-warns-america-is-verge-becoming/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson