Author Topic: Republican National Committee announces location, criteria for fourth GOP presidential debate  (Read 315 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
DeSantis and Haley -- I don't think currently any of the other candidates are polling at 6%. 

Trump obviously has a huge lead unfortunately.  Yet, he still won't debate.

Republican National Committee announces location, criteria for fourth GOP presidential debate

The Republican National Committee (RNC) has announced the date and location of the fourth GOP presidential debate, as well as the criteria each of the candidates must meet to qualify.

In a Friday press release the RNC revealed the debate would be held Wednesday, Dec. 6 in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, but did not specify a venue.

According to the release, candidates will need to be polling "at least 6% in two national polls, or 6% in one national poll and 6% in one early state poll from two separate 'carve out' states," meaning Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada or South Carolina. The polls must be ones recognized by the RNC.................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-national-committee-announces-location-criteria-fourth-gop-presidential-debate
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What to know about the 3rd Republican presidential primary debate

.................It appears that there are five Republican candidates who have qualified for the third debate, according to their campaigns. Those are: former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, tech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy and South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott.............

...............the third Republican presidential debate, scheduled for Wednesday, November 8 at 8 p.m.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/3rd-republican-presidential-primary-debate/story?id=104547161
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.