General Category > Weather

America braces for big freeze this winter

(1/12) > >>

240B:

DAILYMAIL.COM
By MARTHA WILLIAMS
3 November 2023

* The NOAA have released new maps to illustrate how a strong El Niño season will affect weather patterns in the U.S.
* El Niño is set to hit the world hard this year - which will cause a drastic change in weather conditions compared to average
* The season's first snow fell down on 17.9 percent of the contiguous U.S. on Wednesday (more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12707337/America-snow-maps-El-Nino.html

Looks like we will be shoveling more Global Warming this year than ever.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: 240B on November 03, 2023, 07:27:46 pm ---Looks like we will be shoveling more Global Warming this year than ever.

--- End quote ---

El Niño  means a warm spring-ish winter here in the PacNW... Might not snow much at all... Which is too damn bad for my Canuck friends in BC and Alberta... They need the snow pack badly.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on November 03, 2023, 09:04:35 pm ---El Niño  means a warm spring-ish winter here in the PacNW... Might not snow much at all... Which is too damn bad for my Canuck friends in BC and Alberta... They need the snow pack badly.

--- End quote ---
Maybe we could box some up and send it to them...UPS doesn't heat the trucks.

mountaineer:
I just watched the local weather. If the predictions are accurate, we won't have much snow.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on November 03, 2023, 09:20:14 pm ---Maybe we could box some up and send it to them...UPS doesn't heat the trucks.

--- End quote ---

Just put it up on Amazon... Anybody with a Prime account could receive it for free.  :whistle: happy77

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version