Author Topic: Donald Trump claims he won all 50 states in 2020 US election in Florida speech ahead of New York cou  (Read 569 times)

Offline LMAO

From the article….

We won every state. We then did great in the election. We got 12 million more votes or so … 12 million more votes than we got the first time.

This is nonsense. He knows this is nonsense. But his MAGAs believe it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

The Red Sox have won every World Series ever.
The New England Patriots have won every AFC Championship and SuperBowl ever.
The Boston Celtics have won every NBA Championship ever.
The Boston Bruins have won every Stanely Cup ever.

If Donald Trump was the true winner of the 2020 election, he is ineligible to run for President in 2024 because the US Constitution limits a President to only two terms.

The Oompa Loompa King lost the popular vote in 2016.  He lost the popular vote and the Electoral vote in 2020.  Tangerine Mussolini is a spoiled petulent sore loser.

Cheeto Messiah cheated his was through life; now he wants to cheat his way back into the White House to wipe his wide-load orange arse with the United States Constitution with help from Congressional GOP eunich colloborators.

In 2024, Congressional Republicans will not be able to rid themselves of the MAGA toenail fungus of G.I. Bone Spur.

Trump is not a fiscal conervative.
Trump is not a Constitutional conservative.
Trump is not a social conservative.
Trump is a mad dog who will turn upon those who are weak and foolish enough to provide him food and shelter.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 08:49:35 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DB

Stupid shit like this taints everything he says.

Online libertybele

It doesn't really matter what he says. He's not sitting in the WH, the RNC did nothing and SCOTUS looked the other way.

He can sit and whine all he wants; it accomplishes nothing and the GOP and the RNC have done nothing to ensure election integrity in '24.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Stupid shit like this taints everything he says.

He made a similar claim in 2016. He claimed he also won the popular vote despite clear and concrete evidence to the contrary

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
From the article….

We won every state. We then did great in the election. We got 12 million more votes or so … 12 million more votes than we got the first time.

This is nonsense. He knows this is nonsense. But his MAGAs believe it

Possibly, he meant the initial count after Election Day? Non mail in ballots?

Offline LMAO

Possibly, he meant the initial count after Election Day? Non mail in ballots?

It was the claim that he won every state that’s the nonsense

As popular as Reagan was by 1984, he didn’t even get every state

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
At best, Trump has only a passing acquaintance with the truth.