Author Topic: Christie jeered as he tells Trump supporters they 'fear the truth' at Florida Republican gathering  (Read 468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christie jeered as he tells Trump supporters they 'fear the truth' at Florida Republican gathering
Christie was the second Republican presidential hopeful to be met by boos at the event
 By Adam Shaw Fox News
Published November 4, 2023 3:20pm EDT

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christie-jeered-tells-trump-supporters-fear-the-truth-florida-republican-gathering
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 08:57:31 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He would do better grazing back in the Garden State.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

He should have served Krispy Kremes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Christie makes plea to New Hampshire voters: ‘I am the cavalry’
by Nick Robertson - 11/04/23 11:45 AM ET

Republican Presidential candidate Chris Christie made a case to disgruntled New Hampshire Democrats and Independents wanting to unseat former President Trump as the likely GOP nominee for the 2024 presidential election.

“Vote in the Republican primary, baby,” he said last week. “We’re the only game in town, and we’re the only way to stop Donald Trump.”  ...

“The majority of the people in this party don’t want Trump to be the nominee,” Christie said. “It’s a matter of who’s going to be able to catch their attention and their excitement to coalesce the opposition. And that’s what the next few months are going to be all about.”

“I am the cavalry,” he continued. “That’s the biggest reason I got in the race. … I was like, no one’s gonna take him on.” ...
The Hill

:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

From the article….

“The majority of the people in this party don’t want Trump to be the nominee,” Christie said. “It’s a matter of who’s going to be able to catch their attention and their excitement to coalesce the opposition. And that’s what the next few months are going to be all about.”

“I am the cavalry,” he continued. “That’s the biggest reason I got in the race. … I was like, no one’s gonna take him on.” ...

None of the above applies to Christie
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy