Author Topic: JUST IN: Judge Orders New Election After Democrats Caught Stuffing Ballot Boxes  (Read 544 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JUST IN: Judge Orders New Election After Democrats Caught Stuffing Ballot Boxes
By Mark Steffen November 2, 2023

A woman who allegedly appeared on video stuffing ballots into an absentee ballot box is refusing to talk, and a Connecticut judge has ordered a new Democratic primary as a result of the malfeasance, saying the sheer number of tampered ballots throws the results of the original election into question.

Wanda Geter-Pataky, vice chair of the Bridgeport Democratic Town Committee and a supporter of one of the candidates for mayor, exercised her Fifth Amendment right in court multiple times upon being asked if she was the person on video shown stuffing “hundreds of absentee ballots” into a drop-box in the run-up to the September 12th primary.

Under Connecticut law, voters using a collection box must drop off their completed ballots themselves, or designate certain family members, police, local election officials, or a caregiver to do it for them.

The Gateway Pundit attached the following video to its reporting:

https://rumble.com/embed/v3qnold/?pub=4

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/just-in-judge-orders-new-election-after-democrats-caught-stuffing-ballot-boxes-mstef/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
My butt these votes were 'harvested'. That's why 'no one complained'. They were fabricated.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
My butt these votes were 'harvested'. That's why 'no one complained'. They were fabricated.
Your butt?  Did you see the size of hers?  She could have an entire multi-function copier crammed up there and you'd have no way of knowing.

Offline roamer_1

Your butt?  Did you see the size of hers?  She could have an entire multi-function copier crammed up there and you'd have no way of knowing.

Well, that's an image that won't come out of my head anytime soon... Complete with sound... And an extension cord.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Looks like the old lady from Sanford and Sons.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why is it I see no mention of her being  arrested for election fraud?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bridgeport is as corrupt as it gets.
No hope for the place.
You know this when the dem-communists resort to cheating against EACH OTHER.

At least up until the 1960's it had factories and manufacturing. Essentially all gone now.

Fortunately the railroad through most of town is elevated. Little worries about getting rocks thrown at you going by...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 10:48:58 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Aw man, now I got to go out and get some Jim Beam mind bleach!
The Republic is lost.