Author Topic: ‘MAGA a bigger threat to America than Hamas could ever be,’ Left-wing journo says  (Read 960 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘MAGA a bigger threat to America than Hamas could ever be,’ Left-wing journo says
November 3, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

A Salon reporter claims that Christians and Trump supporters represent a greater threat to America than the Hamas terror organization in a revealing glimpse of the modern political left’s twisted mindset.

In a piece that is so over the top that readers could be forgiven for mistakenly believing that it’s satire, former Playboy correspondent Brian Karem spews his anti-Christian bigotry by likening his fellow Americans to the barbarians who butchered Israeli women and children and want to see the Jewish democracy wiped off the face of the planet.

Karem’s screed, which is titled “MAGA and Christian nationalism: Bigger threat to America than Hamas could ever be,” comes as Democrats and their Never Trump brethren are losing their minds over the election of conservative Christian Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, a man whose faith in God, love of America and support for Israel represents everything that the left despises.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/03/maga-a-bigger-threat-to-america-than-hamas-could-ever-be-left-wing-journo-says-1409555/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'll bet we are all so HAPPY! now that we kept that maniac Trump out of office. Trump would have started World War 3. Trump would have wrecked the economy and crash the value of the dollar. Trump would have allowed millions and millions of unvetted, unchecked illegals to flood our cities and neighborhoods. Trump would have made America a clownish laughingstock all over the world. Trump would have caused inflation to skyrocket so that no one can afford fuel or food.

I STAND WITH THE NEVERTRUMPs!! I WILL GLADLY DIE, LET MY FAMILY AND CHILDREN DIE, IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE!

ARE YOU WITH ME?! WE WILL ALL TAKE THIS GLOBAL INFERNO TO THE DEATH! AND WE WILL DIE TRIUMPANTLY IN GLORIOUS VICTORY!

On my tombstone will be carved: Sure we all starved and died in bankruptcy, BUT AT LEAST WE GOT REVENGE ON TRUMP!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 02:30:53 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Preach it, 240b.

I have nothing but contempt for the ne'ertrumpers of this forum.

Come November 6, 2024 they could find themselves in a very untenable position...
Here's to hopin' ...!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And there seems to be MANY TBR posters who agree with  this because "Rude Orange Man" skeers them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'll bet we are all so HAPPY! now that we kept that maniac Trump out of office. Trump would have started World War 3. Trump would have wrecked the economy and crash the value of the dollar. Trump would have allowed millions and millions of unvetted, unchecked illegals to flood our cities and neighborhoods. Trump would have made America a clownish laughingstock all over the world. Trump would have caused inflation to skyrocket so that no one can afford fuel or food.

I STAND WITH THE NEVERTRUMPs!! I WILL GLADLY DIE, LET MY FAMILY AND CHILDREN DIE, IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE!

ARE YOU WITH ME?! WE WILL ALL TAKE THIS GLOBAL INFERNO TO THE DEATH! AND WE WILL DIE TRIUMPANTLY IN GLORIOUS VICTORY!

On my tombstone will be carved: Sure we all starved and died in bankruptcy, BUT AT LEAST WE GOT REVENGE ON TRUMP!

And here I had you pegged as a Trump supporter.  My apologies.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Preach it, 240b.

I have nothing but contempt for the ne'ertrumpers of this forum.

Come November 6, 2024 they could find themselves in a very untenable position...
Here's to hopin' ...!

Such as...what?  If Trump wins, he wins.  Not going to whine about it, and not going to support him.  Just go on living life,  wait for more years, and hope for someone better next time.

And hope there are some smart conservatives in Congress who can figure out how to derail his insane big spending, big government ideas.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 01:51:18 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

And there seems to be MANY TBR posters who agree with  this because "Rude Orange Man" skeers them.

Nope he doesn't scare me.  What scares me is that they are going after an ex-president. What scares me is his safety and what really scares me is watching our Republic fall while millions are pouring across our border.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

At this point in time -- pretty much so.

I've sat and watched Blinken a few minutes here and there -- that man is scared and I've detected a few times his voice cracking.  He knows what's coming -- and he sees the massive gatherings of various different protests of Pro - Palis. Interesting don't you think how quickly and efficiently they were able to assemble in mass? They've been gearing up for a long time, and we have several in Congress to boot.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nope he doesn't scare me.  What scares me is that they are going after an ex-president. What scares me is his safety and what really scares me is watching our Republic fall while millions are pouring across our border.

@libertybele

Careful!

You are starting to sound like a Trump supporter!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
These jackholes just don't realize that when they talk this hyperbole that  they sound like Stalin or Mao ready to go off and exterminate a bunch of the political enemies or problem groups. Nobody but the true believers buy it either.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Careful!

You are starting to sound like a Trump supporter!

Because I can be objective and say what has and is being done to him is wrong?

I still won't vote for him for various reasons which I've already mentioned.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They aren't after Trump! They are after YOU and I. If they can abuse the legal system to the degree they currently are and get away with it the USA, as we have known it, is well and truly finished.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun moans:
"If they can abuse the legal system to the degree they currently are and get away with it the USA, as we have known it, is well and truly finished."

Comrade Bigun, The Party is just getting started.
The "degree they currently are" is just testing the waters...