Author Topic: Video shows train in Mexico filled with migrants riding on top as it heads to US southern border  (Read 409 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video shows train in Mexico filled with migrants riding on top as it heads to US southern border
In the past, other trains in Mexico have been seen filled with migrants headed towards the United States southern border
By Louis Casiano Fox News
Published November 27, 2023 5:17pm EST

A train seen in Mexico headed toward the U.S. border had what appeared to be hundreds of migrants riding on top as record numbers of people trying to enter the United States continues.

The migrants were riding atop a BNSF Railway train in central Mexico as it departed from it departs Irapuato, Guanajuato, around 200 miles northwest of Mexico City.

The train route goes from there to Torreon, Monterey and then Piedras Negras, a border city across from Eagle Pass, Texas.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-shows-train-mexico-filled-migrants-riding-top-heads-us-southern-border
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Your replacements, folks
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Put boulders on the railroad tracks to obstruct the trains ... aka "Good Trouble".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.