Author Topic: New York Governor’s Dramatic Shift on Immigration Policy: Advocates for Tougher Border Controls in R  (Read 275 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York Governor’s Dramatic Shift on Immigration Policy: Advocates for Tougher Border Controls in Response to Escalating Homeless Migrant Situation
11/02/2023 by B. Grayson
New York Governor Kathy Hochul calls for stricter border controls and comprehensive immigration reform due to concerns about a rising number of homeless illegal migrants and asylum seekers in the state.

Establish Stricter Border Regulations

New York Governor Kathy Hochul has taken a firm stance on the need for Congress to establish more stringent border regulations. She wants to address the influx of illegal migrants, particularly those seeking asylum, and to alleviate the challenges faced by her state.

Increasing Number of Migrants From All Over

Her concerns about the increasing number of migrants from various parts of the world who end up homeless on the streets of New York have made headlines, especially given the current immigration policies.

What Happened to the Open-Border Policy?

Hochul’s appearance on CBS’s “Face The Nation” marked a notable departure from the open-border policies associated with the Biden administration.

https://fistfulofdollars.com/new-york-governors-shocking-180-degree-turn-on-immigration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson