Author Topic: Democrat Mayors Request ‘Urgent Meeting’ With Biden Over Influx Of Illegal Immigrants Into Their Cit  (Read 235 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrat Mayors Request ‘Urgent Meeting’ With Biden Over Influx Of Illegal Immigrants Into Their Cities
By  Leif Le Mahieu

Nov 2, 2023   DailyWire.com

Democrat mayors of five major cities sent a letter to President Joe Biden last week requesting a meeting to discuss the mass influx of illegal immigrants into their cities.

Mayors Eric Adams of New York City, Brandon Johnson of Chicago, Karen Bass of Los Angeles, Mike Johnston of Denver, and Sylvester Turner of Houston wrote Biden on October 28 asking for additional federal funding and expedited approval for illegal migrants to begin working in their cities.

The mayors began the letter, first obtained by the Associated Press, by thanking Biden for previously allocated $1.4 billion in funds for food and shelter and by approving work authorization for illegal migrants from Venezuela.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-mayors-request-urgent-meeting-with-biden-over-influx-of-illegal-immigrants-into-their-cities
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson