Author Topic: Senator JD Vance Vows to Block All DOJ Nominees While Biden Uses Weaponized Justice to Target Politi  (Read 439 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Senator JD Vance Vows to Block All DOJ Nominees While Biden Uses Weaponized Justice to Target Political Opposition
November 1, 2023 | Sundance

More of this is needed.   Today, Illinois Senator Dick Durbin (D) and Ohio Senator JD Vance (R) confronted each other in the upper chamber over DOJ nominees that Senator Vance refuses to advance with unanimous consent.

Durbin was furious at the blocks JD Vance was putting in front of the Joe Biden nominees for U.S. Attorney and criticized Vance for campaigning on “law and order” while blocking those DOJ nominees advanced by Durbin.  In response, Senator Vance delivered remarks promising to block every DOJ nomination as long as Joe Biden continues weaponizing Main Justice and the USAO nominations to target his political opposition.  WATCH [prompted to the Vance response]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EJ8rYopJoE&t=305s&ab_channel=ForbesBreakingNews

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/11/01/senator-jd-vance-vows-to-block-all-doj-nominees-while-biden-uses-weaponized-justice-to-target-political-opposition/#more-252664
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Senator JD Vance Vows to Block All DOJ Nominees While Biden Uses Weaponized Justice to Target Political Opposition
David Sacks
@DavidSacks
Insane. Nixon’s Enemies List had nothing on Biden. His administration has weaponized every agency of the state to punish political dissent. Is this the country we want to live in?
1:47 PM · Dec 13, 2023

Brendan Carr
@BrendanCarrFCC
President Biden stood at a White House podium & stated that Elon Musk “is worth being looked at.”
When asked "How?", President Biden responded “There’s a lot of ways.”
There certainly are. The DOJ, FAA, FTC, NLRB, SDNY, & FWS have all taken action.
The FCC now joins them.
10:42 PM · Dec 12, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's okay.  State cases against the Jan 6th Spray Tan Putsch co-conspirators will continue.

Federal Government is TILT ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

David Sacks
@DavidSacks
Insane. Nixon’s Enemies List had nothing on Biden. His administration has weaponized every agency of the state to punish political dissent. Is this the country we want to live in?
1:47 PM · Dec 13, 2023

Brendan Carr
@BrendanCarrFCC
President Biden stood at a White House podium & stated that Elon Musk “is worth being looked at.”
When asked "How?", President Biden responded “There’s a lot of ways.”
There certainly are. The DOJ, FAA, FTC, NLRB, SDNY, & FWS have all taken action.
The FCC now joins them.
10:42 PM · Dec 12, 2023

Great

The two party front runners are very open about using the federal government as a tool for retribution against political opponents

Gary Johnson/Ron Paul 2024. That may end up being my write in
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy