Author Topic: Biden will meet Xi Jinping face-to-face in San Francisco, White House confirms  (Read 3986 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Here is a list of companies whose CEOs gave Xi Jinping a standing ovation in San Francisco:  Apple, Blackrock, Boeing, Mastercard, Honeywell, Las Vegas Sands, Amway, and others.

Pop singer Gwen Stefani and Warriors coach Steve Kerr also attended a ceremony afterward.

These are the people at the very top of our society and they are completely bamboozled by the slick suit commie punk.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

China’s Xi Receives Standing Ovation From American Business Leaders
US-APEC-SUMMIT
(Photo by CARLOS BARRIA/POOL/AFP via Getty Images)

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

JAKE SMITH
CONTRIBUTOR
November 16, 2023
10:45 AM ET

Chinese President Xi Jinping received a standing ovation from American business leaders during an exclusive dinner in San Francisco on Wednesday.

Xi met with President Joe Biden on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) conference in San Francisco Wednesday and had talks on a broad range of issues, including military communications, fentanyl trafficking and Taiwan. During a private dinner in the city’s downtown Hyatt Regency hours later, Xi gave a speech about the need for China-U.S. cooperation and received praise from hundreds of high-level American business executives. (RELATED: Unearthed Speeches Reveal Xi Jinping’s Military Plans For Face-Off Against The West: REPORT)

“China is pursuing high-quality development, and the United States is revitalizing its economy,” Xi said during his speech. “There is plenty of room for our cooperation.”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/16/chinas-xi-receives-standing-ovation-american-business-leaders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

China’s Xi Receives Standing Ovation From American Business Leaders
US-APEC-SUMMIT
(Photo by CARLOS BARRIA/POOL/AFP via Getty Images)

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

They have evidently not read the old story that ended...well, you knew I was a snake when you took me in.

JAKE SMITH
CONTRIBUTOR
November 16, 2023
10:45 AM ET

Chinese President Xi Jinping received a standing ovation from American business leaders during an exclusive dinner in San Francisco on Wednesday.

Xi met with President Joe Biden on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) conference in San Francisco Wednesday and had talks on a broad range of issues, including military communications, fentanyl trafficking and Taiwan. During a private dinner in the city’s downtown Hyatt Regency hours later, Xi gave a speech about the need for China-U.S. cooperation and received praise from hundreds of high-level American business executives. (RELATED: Unearthed Speeches Reveal Xi Jinping’s Military Plans For Face-Off Against The West: REPORT)

“China is pursuing high-quality development, and the United States is revitalizing its economy,” Xi said during his speech. “There is plenty of room for our cooperation.”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/16/chinas-xi-receives-standing-ovation-american-business-leaders/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 09:08:49 pm by berdie »

Offline mountaineer

Biden gets VERY confused as he stands among fellow world leaders at the APEC summit. Photo ops are so befuddling.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1725317520066818471
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Scottie Nell Hughes
@scottienhughes
The fact the USA did not end up in a war or as physical slaves to China after this week is a miracle considering the delegation.
9:08 AM · Nov 17, 2023

Nick Searcy, INSURRECTIONAL FILM & TELEVISION STAR
@yesnicksearcy
The USA has been taken over without a war, and we are already slaves to China.
9:24 AM · Nov 17, 2023

Offline mountaineer

Finally, some good (or, at least, encouraging) news. Citizens in California have had enough, CCP flags now being torn down in San Francisco by angry protesters.

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1725591107168317825

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Everybody was Kung Foo Fighting.....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one wondering if they met is SF so Biden could formally  sell SF to the Chinese?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

JUST IN: Citizens in California have had enough, CCP flags now being torn down in San Francisco by angry protesters..

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1725591107168317825

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Body Language Ghost: Blinken Meets Chinese President

https://youtu.be/pAqxAlYZQ9Q?si=7HIvOzIlwwHXLg8j

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Are the vagrants back yet.   Must be waiting for the fencing to be removed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Who knew that Biden defeating the evil demonized Trump could lead to such a utopia whereby the globalist rich could end up running this Country like a plaything toy?  Like now! How many bastards took place to get us to where we are now?  Can we have a show of hands?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions