Author Topic: Biden will meet Xi Jinping face-to-face in San Francisco, White House confirms  (Read 3985 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1724877989978980393

These moments could be avoided if the Biden jackasses would advise the press in advance when their time is up.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1724873254215589898

WTH??

Not a thing seemed out of the ordinary in this video.  The increasing shouting of multiple press questions was completely out of hand...as the media were ordered to leave the room.

Nobody looked befuddled. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 08:17:14 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WTH??

Not a thing seemed out of the ordinary in this video.  The increasing shouting of multiple press questions was completely out of hand...as the media were ordered to leave the room.

Nobody looked befuddled.

I know...Biden looks amused at all the shouting...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nobody looks befuddled, huh. Wow.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1724890088377623021
"REMINDER: There is no freedom of the press in communist China"

Or in the USA for that matter......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

San Francisco today during Chinese President Xi Jinping’s arrival.

NOT A SINGLE AMERICAN FLAG IN SIGHT.

https://twitter.com/nicksortor/status/1724648835345990009

@Right_in_Virginia

Wait! How is THAT possible. Aren't all the Chinese that come to murika refugees fleeing from kommunism?

Why,ifn ah didin no no betta,ah mite spect summa dem may bees spies n commie soljurs infiltratin our cuntry to cause truble!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A whole table full of commies...

@mystery-ak

Might as well be DC Dim headquarters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Caption this ....  :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

"Yew got ice cream? I likes ice cream!"

Can we have ice cream after my diaper change?"

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MeidasTouch
@MeidasTouch
·
5m
BREAKING: Presidents Biden and Xi reach historic agreements on resuming military communications, curbing fentanyl production and more during hours-long high stakes meeting.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Benjamin
@thetoyman1
·
22m
·
Joe Biden speaking now. He can barely speak, & it’s SAD. He’s mentally unqualified to be President. We can all see it. This needs to stop. Jill Biden should be charged with elder abuse. 😡
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clayton Bergquam
@Tweets_by_Clay
·
25m
He’s reading the answers as well!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1724964086948024392

Orca_Powder
@GApwdrhound
·
17m
Dude their name is on the card with their picture
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
David Benjamin
@thetoyman1
·
22m
·
Joe Biden speaking now. He can barely speak, & it’s SAD. He’s mentally unqualified to be President. We can all see it. This needs to stop. Jill Biden should be charged with elder abuse. 😡

Yes, where is Mama Jill these days? She should absolutely be ashamed for not encouraging him to step down.   We have 535 members of Congress that should be charged with elder abuse.  No, politics and control of the populace is more important. Some have mentioned their concerns, but for the most part, everyone is silently watching him deteriorate and allowing our country to look weak and become the next Iran or Hamas target.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden's Utterly Disgraceful and Confusing Xi Jinping Press Conference Screws Over Israel
By Bonchie | 9:19 PM on November 15, 2023

There have been a lot of embarrassing moments over the last few years of the Biden administration's tenure. What happened in San Francisco on Wednesday may be the worst, though.

For some reason, China's dictator, Xi Jinping, who is actively trying to destroy the United States in a variety of ways, was invited to San Franciso. Not only did California Gov. Gavin Newsom clean up the streets for him so a group of sycophants could cheer for the genocidal maniac like he was back in Beijing, but President Joe Biden showed up to bend the knee as well.

After the two world leaders met, Biden held a brief press conference. It was both utterly confusing and disgraceful. I'll start with the confusing parts, including the fact that the president still can't manage to call on reporters without a pre-made list, and even then, he managed to completely faceplant.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1724962732854702178

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1724964086948024392

Do you want to know why this is important? Because China isn't playing around. We are talking about a nation that is trying to take down the United States economically and culturally. Right now, Osama Bin Laden's "Letter to America" is trending. Guess what site it's trending on? That would be TikTok, the Chicom-owned social media site that is the top source of "news" for younger Americans. Instead of banning what is obviously a nefarious foreign information operation, Biden treats Xi Jinping like an old friend.

The United States looks incredibly weak and vulnerable right now because it is incredibly weak and vulnerable right now. That is the cost of having a president who is utterly impotent and senile. Biden should be in a nursing home, not leading the world's foremost nation.

As another example of that, the president blabbed about a "pause" between Israel and Hamas again. The problem? There has been no publicly announced "pause," which means either Biden just purposely or accidentally screwed Israel over.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1724967725242437848

Half an hour before this writing, Israel rejected UN calls for a "humanitarian pause" so what is Biden even talking about? Recall that less than a week ago, the president announced a "pause" that didn't actually exist, leaving Israel to rush out and clean up his mess. Did that just happen again or did Biden accidentally, due to his senility, share sensitive information publicly?

I'm not sure the explanation matters at this point because the outcome is the same. Biden is completely unqualified for the job he holds and is actively harming America and its allies.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/11/15/biden-blabs-about-an-israeli-pause-in-utterly-disgraceful-and-confusing-pro-china-press-conference-n2166407
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

88devil

After a romantic first date in Beijing, Gavin Newsom thought he was a shoo-in for a second date with Xi. He grabbed a broom, cleaned up, waited for Xi at the airport, and marveled at him as he descended onto the tarmac.

Gavin was ready to take the relationship to the next level, until he found out there was someone else: Joe Biden.

Gavin never stood a chance. Biden's always been China's favorite.  (Video)

https://twitter.com/JesseBWatters/status/1724974813700059623

Offline American Girl

When your own family embarrasses you in public by asking those questions while everyone is looking.

Someone needs to teach Blinken some acting skills...
https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-biden-calls-xi-a-dictator-but-its-blinkens-reaction-that-speaks-volumes/

Offline mountaineer

Let's Roll out the Red Carpet for Xi ...  Pathogens labeled ‘HIV’ and ‘Ebola’ found inside illegal Chinese-owned biolab in California

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1725038549605503376

Offline mountaineer

Here is a list of companies whose CEOs gave Xi Jinping a standing ovation in San Francisco:  Apple, Blackrock, Boeing, Mastercard, Honeywell, Las Vegas Sands, Amway, and others.

Pop singer Gwen Stefani and Warriors coach Steve Kerr also attended a ceremony afterward.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1725173963771290039