Author Topic: Dodge Charger returns from Mexican body shop with 105 pounds of meth  (Read 289 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dodge Charger returns from Mexican body shop with 105 pounds of meth
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Nov 1, 2023 / 03:18 PM CDT

Updated: Nov 1, 2023 / 03:18 PM CDT

Driver previously linked to transportation of migrants now indicted on multiple drug charges

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A federal grand jury has returned a multi-count indictment against a man who allegedly tried to bring 105 pounds of methamphetamines across Gateway International Bridge in Brownsville.

Tuesday’s indictment accuses Luis Galindo Jr. of the illegal importation of a controlled substance and conspiring to possess and distribute a controlled substance in connection with an Oct. 14 event at the South Texas port of entry.

‘Suspicious’ spare tire held 99.5 pounds of meth, fentanyl
Galindo, who according to court documents previously engaged in the transportation of unauthorized migrants in the United States and illegal vehicle exports to Mexico, was sent to a secondary inspection area when he attempted to return to the U.S. from the Mexican border city of Matamoros in a 2019 Dodge Charger with Texas license plates.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/dodge-charger-returns-from-mexican-body-shop-with-105-pounds-of-meth/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Dodge Charger returns from Mexican body shop with 105 pounds of meth
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 01:43:18 pm »
His side hustle must be as a rocket scientist. :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: Dodge Charger returns from Mexican body shop with 105 pounds of meth
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2023, 01:50:45 pm »
If you watch "To Catch a Smuggler" on the National Geographic channel on Wednesday nights, you'll see this scenario over and over. On last night's episode, border patrol tore apart a snazzed-up Honda and found meth in every door, under the hood, and every conceivable place it could be hidden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org