Author Topic: And now the latest Trumpland attack on DeSantis...  (Read 7748 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: And now the latest Trumpland attack on DeSantis...
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2023, 10:42:28 pm »
As if that's not a valid reason. On top of the absolute bull in a china shop he has been during the first term and the first primaries.

I mean, politics was already pretty shady beforehand and your guy somehow managed to make it ten times worse. The blatant dishonesty, the scorched-earth character assassination... and the bullying. I'm sorry, I grew up at the mercy of bullies all my childhood years. Most of them either grew up or met grisly deaths. Trump never did. I'll be damned if I sit by and let this evil man, and yes, he's evil, regardless of what side he claims to be on, get away with this.

@jmyrlefuller

Sooo,you were bullied,and  it was Trumps  fault?

Want some cheese to go  with that  whine?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2023, 10:49:56 pm »
Roamer, jealous of wealth?  :happyhappy:
You know for someone who dislikes Trump, wouldn't let him into his house even, they sure seem to be obsessively defensive of him...almost like he really likes him despite his protestations. On the other hand Roamer has been steadfast in his opinions, what you see(metaphorically here) is what you get, there is no talking out the side of his mouth.

Online libertybele

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2023, 10:53:49 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

????  Did @jmyrlefuller say that it was Trump's fault???

Trump is a bully; some people never grow up!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2023, 10:57:30 pm »
You know for someone who dislikes Trump, wouldn't let him into his house even, they sure seem to be obsessively defensive of him...almost like he really likes him despite his protestations. On the other hand Roamer has been steadfast in his opinions, what you see(metaphorically here) is what you get, there is no talking out the side of his mouth.

That or people who agree with and defend Roamer.  I am far from sold on voting for Trump in the spring Primary.

I have known @roamer_1 for some time here.  He does not waver.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2023, 11:10:03 pm »

@GtHawk

I hate hypocrisy. You losers hate Trump because he has inherited wealth,is rude,and is orange,but mostly for the inherited wealth.

Because of that you would rather vote for some poser who is just another version of Boy Jorge.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2023, 11:11:35 pm »

@libertybele

Heaven forbid we elect a bully,who  would stand up to our enemies and detractors,instead of bending  over and grabbing his ankles if the bribe money was "right".

Online mountaineer

« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2023, 11:13:23 pm »
Nobody cares that Trump inherited wealth. We care that he didn't keep his promises, though.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2023, 11:15:42 pm »
@libertybele

Heaven forbid we elect a bully,who  would stand up to our enemies and detractors,instead of bending  over and grabbing his ankles if the bribe money was "right".

He bullies conservatives and that's the problem.  You keep assuming @sneakypete that the leftists are going to let him be seated again.  Just. Not. Going. To. Happen.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2023, 11:45:04 pm »
Heaven forbid we elect a bully,who  would stand up to our enemies and detractors

Clearly, that doesn't include standing up to the GOP Establishment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2023, 12:30:06 am »
   Does that mean he'll make Ronna his Chief of Staff in 24?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2023, 12:51:33 am »

You know he will.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2023, 01:02:02 am »
That depends on if he will do what all those people that forced him to choose 'all the best' crappy people the last time force him to choose 'all the best' crappy people the second time around. Because you know Trump wasn't responsible for all his hires the first time :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2023, 01:49:04 am »
Clearly, that doesn't include standing up to the GOP Establishment.

Or the likes of Pelosi or Schumer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2023, 01:50:52 am »

Trump is less of a bully but more of a snowflake
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2023, 01:51:31 am »
I have known @roamer_1 for some time here.  He does not waver.

That's because he has integrity and principles.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2023, 01:52:24 am »
You know for someone who dislikes Trump, wouldn't let him into his house even, they sure seem to be obsessively defensive of him...almost like he really likes him despite his protestations.

Similar to a teenage girl who has a crush on a boy but won’t admit it out loud

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2023, 02:02:31 am »
Like Rick Scott?

Or Mitch McConnell

Or Kevin McCarthy

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2023, 02:05:12 am »
@sneakypete

Horseshit as always.

No excuse. He's a big-government lovin, big spending liberal with NYC ways.  That's what he is.

And he’s promising more

Barry Goldwater

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2023, 02:24:18 am »
@jmyrlefuller

That's not at all what I said.

What I said was that Donald Trump behaves just like the bullies who, for no good reason at all, made my life a living Hell in middle school... and that unlike most of those bullies, who either matured or died, Donald Trump is still behaving like a petulant middle schooler, a demeanor grossly unfit for any leadership position. And inasmuch as his being born on third base and thinking he hit a triple plays into that, it's the only way he would have ever made it where he is.

And despite all that... he MIGHT, had he shown some actual leadership ability, have still been able to win me over if he achieved what he said he would in the first place. Yet whatever good will he had built up those first three years, he threw right out the window when he showed his NYC roots in March 2020. He cowered. He blew up the federal budget. He shut down anything he could on the federal level, then had his task force nudge wannabe dictators into blatantly illegal emergency powers and interstate compacts. While he and Congress funded it with blank checks.

All of that... so he could lose re-election in such a way that he could make it look like he won and stay in the public's attention, revered by his adoring fans, for another term. And the idiots in the Republican voting base fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Now he's back to 2015 Donald. The lying, name-calling bully who assassinates the character of anyone who's a threat to his ego. He could've used those powers against the Swamp. But instead of humiliating Fauci, Fauci gets a commendation on his way out the door. Yet Ron DeSantis can get harassed daily about his choice of footwear.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2023, 02:47:00 am »
Not only that Rick Scott sold us down the river and implemented red flag laws.

That may be @libertybele   But, neither the current governor nor his administration has repealed them ----- and continues to actively use them.

Online libertybele

« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2023, 02:49:45 am »
That may be @libertybele   But, neither the current governor nor his administration has repealed them ----- and continues to actively use them.

As far as I know he has not made any move to repeal them, though he also has not expanded them @Right_in_Virginia

Online roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2023, 02:55:50 am »

Well, to be fair, I chew tobacco, so talking out either side of my mouth has always been a mite messy.  :laugh: :beer:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2023, 02:57:05 am »
And he’s promising more

Of course he is. It's all he knows.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2023, 03:17:16 am »
@sneakypete

Horseshit as always.

No excuse. He's a big-government lovin, big spending liberal with NYC ways.  That's what he is.

And that is NOT Conservative.

By the numbers, on the record.

And DeSantis record is well within the Conservative wheelhouse. He walks the walk, and always has.

Stinky Pete has blown his schtick.  What kind of person his given credence and accolades singularly to someone  "being born into wealth".?

I'd say those of us who earned it have a lot more character and drive.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2023, 03:21:18 am »
@GtHawk

I hate hypocrisy. You losers hate Trump because he has inherited wealth,is rude,and is orange,but mostly for the inherited wealth.

Because of that you would rather vote for some poser who is just another version of Boy Jorge.

@sneakypete
Nope. I don't hate him. But I will never support him precisely for the reasons I have enumerated so many times that there can be no misunderstanding.

I am against him for his misadventures against Conservatism primarily... And secondly, for his loutish behavior, because his bullying is divisive, the opposite of unity, which is what is needed to move the ball *at all*.

And tangentially, he lies like a rug, which means I can never trust him.

Those reasons. On the record.