Author Topic: And now the latest Trumpland attack on DeSantis...  (Read 7789 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: And now the latest Trumpland attack on DeSantis...
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2023, 01:13:53 pm »

DeSantis continues to come across as dim-witted ---  and this is not Trump's fault, or mine  @Sighlass

Two or three times already your “original thought” claims were shot down with an actual record regarding DeSantis. It seems your boy is the one lacking in “original thought,” if one were to truly care about that which, based on your posting history, you do until it crashes your narrative
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 01:26:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2023, 01:58:37 pm »
This is reminiscent of the "De Da Santis" nonsense.  Tell us how you prefer your name pronounced.  It's a question that shouldn't stump him. 

This has always been an incredibly ridiculous attack.  Nonsense is exactly right, from those who continue to push it. 

My name is spelled a little bit unusually.  Generally speaking, I'll pronounce it as if it were spelled traditionally, as most people don't even know or notice that it's spelled differently.  In certain cases, I'll pronounce it phonetically, especially in cases where it matters that it is spelled right like on legal paperwork and such.  I could not care any less which way people choose to pronounce it, and I will answer to either. If I'm with someone who uses the phonetic pronunciation, I will do so as well when referring to myself, meeting someone else, etc. 

That doesn't mean I don't know what my own name is, or how to pronounce it.  Both are fine, and both are "correct".
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2023, 03:20:27 pm »
@libertybele

ROFLMAO!

*FACT*

DeSantis IS the only Conservative in the field, by definition. No one else is even close.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2023, 06:09:01 pm »
What vile names will Trump use to describe Gov Reynolds now?
Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds to endorse Ron DeSantis for president at Monday rally in Des Moines
Gov. Kim Reynolds' decision to endorse Ron DeSantis is likely to anger Donald Trump, who has already accused Reynolds of being insufficiently loyal.
Brianne Pfannenstiel
Des Moines Register
Nov. 5, 2023

After months of quietly signaling her support for Ron DeSantis, Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds will formally endorse the Florida governor for president at a Des Moines rally Monday, sources close to both confirmed to the Des Moines Register. 

The endorsement is an enormous win for DeSantis, who hopes to harness Reynolds’ star power among Iowa Republicans as he looks to jumpstart his stagnant campaign and establish himself as a clear alternative to front-runner Donald Trump in the race’s critical final months. 

Reynolds plans to speak at DeSantis’ predebate rally Monday as well as a Davenport meet-and-greet Tuesday morning. She will then fly to Miami to help him fundraise around Wednesday’s debate.  ...
Loyalty is earned, Mr. Trump.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2023, 06:26:36 pm »
Loyalty is earned, Mr. Trump.

Maybe give Ronny a heads-up on this dynamic?

Blow to Ron DeSantis as more key Florida backers switch to Trump
Bad news for Florida governor’s campaign, with favorability falling throughout 2023 and a GOP debate scheduled for Wednesday
The Guardian, Nov 4, 2023

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/04/ron-desantis-campaign-supports-swith-trump

"Donald Trump brings on stage Florida lawmakers who flipped their endorsement from Ron DeSantis at the Florida Freedom Summit” (Video)

https://twitter.com/FLVoiceNews/status/1720932540586791259

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2023, 06:39:35 pm »
Florida Sen. Rick Scott endorses Trump over home-state Gov. DeSantis
CNN, Nov 2, 2024

Florida Sen. Rick Scott endorsed former President Donald Trump on Thursday over his home-state governor, Ron DeSantis, as he called for Republicans to unite behind the party’s 2024 front-runner.

“I support my friend President Donald J. Trump to be the 47th president of the United States and encourage every Republican to unite behind his efforts to win back the White House,” Scott wrote in an op-ed published in Newsweek.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/02/politics/rick-scott-trump-endorse-desantis/index.html

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2023, 06:47:37 pm »
Florida Sen. Rick Scott endorses Trump over home-state Gov. DeSantis
CNN, Nov 2, 2024

Florida Sen. Rick Scott endorsed former President Donald Trump on Thursday over his home-state governor, Ron DeSantis, as he called for Republicans to unite behind the party’s 2024 front-runner.

Nice.  The guy who was in charge of the 2022 Red Wave election debacle and handed the majority over to the Democrats has now endorsed Trump.  You must be so proud to have this Establishment endorsement.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2023, 08:13:19 pm »
    "Donald Trump brings on stage Florida lawmakers who flipped their endorsement from Ron DeSantis at the Florida Freedom Summit” (Video)
Surely no arm-twisting nor any threats of any kind were made in exchange for this totally unprompted change in endorsement. No sirree bob.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2023, 08:36:55 pm »
Nice.  The guy who was in charge of the 2022 Red Wave election debacle and handed the majority over to the Democrats has now endorsed Trump.  You must be so proud to have this Establishment endorsement.

The democrats probably will give Scott a close race.  His company was fined $1.7 billion for Medicaid fraud --- he's an obvious crook, a terrible public speaker, and never should have been nominated in the first place.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2023, 09:30:14 pm »
*FACT*

DeSantis IS the only Conservative in the field, by definition. No one else is even close.

@roamer_1

Uhhh,yeah.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2023, 09:32:08 pm »
@roamer_1

Uhhh,yeah.

@sneakypete

Yeah... By the very definition, there is no other. Certainly not Tumpy, who is a liberal populist.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2023, 09:36:40 pm »
There seem to be a number of posters here who have an affinity for liberal populists.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2023, 09:39:33 pm »

Not only that Rick Scott sold us down the river and implemented red flag laws.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2023, 09:41:03 pm »
The democrats probably will give Scott a close race.  His company was fined $1.7 billion for Medicaid fraud --- he's an obvious crook, a terrible public speaker, and never should have been nominated in the first place.

True -- he had the $$ machine behind him. 

Should Trump get the nomination I wouldn't be surprised if he picks Scott as his VP.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2023, 09:43:13 pm »
@sneakypete

Yeah... By the very definition, there is no other. Certainly not Tumpy, who is a liberal populist.

@roamer_1

That is just  an excuse to hate him. The real reason you  hate him is he was born into wealth.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2023, 09:44:04 pm »
There seem to be a number of posters here who have an affinity for liberal populists.

@Hoodat

Could be worse.

They COULD have an affinity  for Party  People.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2023, 09:45:17 pm »
Not only that Rick Scott sold us down the river and implemented red flag laws.

And Trump zealots are now bragging about getting this crucial Swamp endorsement.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2023, 09:45:42 pm »
@Hoodat

Could be worse.

They COULD have an affinity  for Party  People.

Like Rick Scott?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2023, 10:00:00 pm »

No kidding.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2023, 10:03:46 pm »
@roamer_1

That is just  an excuse to hate him. The real reason you  hate him is he was born into wealth.

@sneakypete

Horseshit as always.

No excuse. He's a big-government lovin, big spending liberal with NYC ways.  That's what he is.

And that is NOT Conservative.

By the numbers, on the record.

And DeSantis record is well within the Conservative wheelhouse. He walks the walk, and always has.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2023, 10:07:00 pm »
Jesus was born into wealth.  I like Him.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2023, 10:11:28 pm »
And Trump zealots are now bragging about getting this crucial Swamp endorsement.

Exactly.  As time goes on, it has become apparent as long as Trump gives someone or an issue the green light Trump supporters are all onboard without any hesitation or a shred of research.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2023, 10:37:53 pm »
As if that's not a valid reason. On top of the absolute bull in a china shop he has been during the first term and the first primaries.

I mean, politics was already pretty shady beforehand and your guy somehow managed to make it ten times worse. The blatant dishonesty, the scorched-earth character assassination... and the bullying. I'm sorry, I grew up at the mercy of bullies all my childhood years. Most of them either grew up or met grisly deaths. Trump never did. I'll be damned if I sit by and let this evil man, and yes, he's evil, regardless of what side he claims to be on, get away with this.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2023, 10:41:55 pm »
@roamer_1

Roamer, jealous of wealth?  :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: