Author Topic: ‘Muhammad’ Is Taking Over the World  (Read 229 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Muhammad’ Is Taking Over the World
« on: November 01, 2023, 06:04:52 pm »
‘Muhammad’ Is Taking Over the World
10/24/2023 by Raymond Ibrahim 10 Comments

The demographic jihad is taking the non-Muslim world by storm.

According to a Sept. 11, 2023 report, “Muhammad” is the most popular name for newborn baby boys in Israel (followed by Adam, Joseph, and David).

Although Israel is a Jewish nation, it is also right smack in the Middle East, so this finding may not be overly surprising.

What, however, does one make of the fact that all throughout Western Europe, which for centuries represented the antithesis of Islam, newborn baby Muhammads are also taking over?

For example, according to an even more recent report, Muhammad is the most popular name for baby boys born in the United Kingdom.

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2023/10/24/muhammad-is-taking-over-the-world/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: ‘Muhammad’ Is Taking Over the World
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 06:06:25 pm »
This needs to be shouted from the rooftops.  People need to open their eyes as to what is happening.

Shut down our borders completely!!!  Isolationism is needed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mod2

Re: ‘Muhammad’ Is Taking Over the World
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 06:06:46 pm »
Moved to editorial