Author Topic: Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) won't seek reelection.  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) won't seek reelection.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 05:39:31 pm »
 ////00000////

Ken,

There's no better way to defend our Constitutional Federal Republic than to run away like a little bitch because things are difficult.  You probably would have surrendered at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

The Republican party needs men of courage and resolve ... not entitled pretty boys who can't bother to get dirt under their manicured finger nails.

Good riddance surrender monkey.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 05:50:11 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 06:07:48 pm »
He was no Rino....

Liberty Score 96%....

Of note, he was one that voted against Jordon for speaker of the house.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 06:24:52 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2023, 06:07:54 pm »
////00000////

Ken,

There's no better way to defend our Constitutional Federal Republic than to run away like a little bitch because things are difficult.  You probably would have surrendered at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

The Republican party needs men of courage and resolve ... not entitled pretty boys who can't bother to get dirt under their manicured finger nails.

Good riddance surrender monkey.

888high58888  Who is going to replace him though?  That's the problem.  Is there anyone willing to step up to the plate??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 06:11:14 pm »
 Rep. Ken Buck eyes CNN job while criticizing Biden impeachment inquiry
By Steven Nelson   
Published Sep. 19, 2023, 6:22 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — The White House’s go-to Republican critic of the impeachment inquiry into President Biden is considering leaving Congress for a new job — and expressed interest in being an on-air commentator for CNN, The Post has learned.

Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.), a five-term fiscal hawk, has surprised fellow conservatives by repeatedly criticizing the probe launched last week into Biden’s alleged corruption, including with a Sept. 15 Washington Post op-ed that other Republicans said included glaring inaccuracies.

Buck said privately last month that he was interested in a job at CNN, a source told The Post, after he weighed other options over the past year — including joining a DC-based law firm or seeking Biden’s nomination to the Federal Trade Commission.

Buck, 64, confirmed to The Post he’s exploring his options and said it would be “great” to join CNN.

“I am interested in talking to folks at CNN and other news organizations — on the, I don’t want to call them left, but sort of center-left — and having an opportunity to do that full-time or do that as a contributor would be great also,” Buck said in a phone interview.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/19/rep-ken-buck-eyes-cnn-job-amid-biden-impeachment-criticism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2023, 09:05:34 pm »
He was no Rino....

Liberty Score 96%....

Of note, he was one that voted against Jordon for speaker of the house.

He also was one of the 8 who voted to give McCarthy the boot.