Author Topic: Start another war, send millions more anti-Western refugees to the West. Starting to notice a patter  (Read 291 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tucker Carlson

Ep. 35  Start another war, send millions more anti-Western refugees to the West. Starting to notice a pattern?

https://twitter.com/tuckercarlson/status/1719111686341242927?s=46
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Sounds like an Islamo-Fascist plan ... send refugees to the West, then recruit them or their children for sleeper cells using Mosques and the Interwebs.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

End Wokeness
@EndWokeness
Pakistan is expelling 1.7 million refugees and just bulldozed migrant shelters.
Hundreds of thousands of Afghans are now fleeing to the border. Many have lived in Pakistan for decades.
Thousands of these Afghan refugees will be resettled in the United Kingdom and other Western countries.
9:19 AM · Nov 1, 2023

Story at BBC
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
////00000////

Sounds like an Islamo-Fascist plan ... send refugees to the West, then recruit them or their children for sleeper cells using Mosques and the Interwebs.

Exactly.  The UK, Germany, France, and others are already overwhelmed.

Look at our universities and the out pouring of support for the Palis.  Refugees are granted citizenship as long as they apply within 5 years -- those rules may have changed.

The border needs to be shut down completely NOW!! Migration into this country needs to be stopped NOW!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
End Wokeness
@EndWokeness
Pakistan is expelling 1.7 million refugees and just bulldozed migrant shelters.
Hundreds of thousands of Afghans are now fleeing to the border. Many have lived in Pakistan for decades.
Thousands of these Afghan refugees will be resettled in the United Kingdom and other Western countries.
9:19 AM · Nov 1, 2023

Story at BBC

Get ready folks.  Our border remains open.  Refugees my bootie -- they are meant to topple this country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.