Author Topic: Half a Million Illegals Expected Each Month – Another 6 Million Invaders by Election Day – Steve Ban  (Read 381 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Half a Million Illegals Expected Each Month – Another 6 Million Invaders by Election Day – Steve Bannon Responds in Epic Rant
By Jim Hoft Oct. 31, 2023 11:30 am386 Comments

On Tuesday investigative journalist Todd Bensman joined Steve Bannon on the War Room to discuss the ongoing invasion at the US Southern Border.

US Border Patrol apprehended 3.2 million illegal aliens in fiscal year 2023 (Oct 1-Sept 30). Since Joe Biden was installed in January 2021, the number is estimated at 10 million illegal border crossers. That number equals about the population of 41 individual states.

During their discussion on Tuesday Todd Bensman told the War Room that in the coming months we can expect up to half-a-million illegals to cross the open border each month.

Todd Bensman: That video footage is the proof that it materialized. And so are the numbers. 270,000 sorry, crossed the border in September alone. We had 12,014 thousand days during September. We’re having that now. We’re looking at maybe a half a million a month. A million a month coming in. If you count the gotaways and the ones they’re airlifting in from other countries and the ones they’re bringing over the bridges, that’s 50,000, that’s 70,000. We’re looking at 300 and 5400 thousand a month. 500,000 a month. If you count even more gotaways.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/half-million-illegals-expected-each-month-another-6/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Largest migrant caravan in year heading to US – as leader mocks Biden’s border policies
Story at New York Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Largest migrant caravan in year heading to US – as leader mocks Biden’s border policies
Story at New York Post

All I can say is Damn it!   9999hair out0000

Lord God Jesus Christ, please help us and please stop the evil from prevailing.  :0001: :0001: :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

An airline pilot tweets:

KC-10 Driver ✈️ 👨‍✈️ B-737 Wrangler
@MCCCANM
A new one…   Redeye PHX-ORD had about 50 open seats. As we’re almost ready to board, 20 passengers appear on the list…all “Unaccompanied Minors”.
We get a few of those, but not 20 & not last minute. Weird.
Turns out, some, but not all are kids…they’re migrants.

Read entire thread:

https://twitter.com/MCCCANM/status/1720028228872507859
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The most prescient man of the 20th Century (alongside Orwell):

The book he wrote:

You don't need to read it.
Just read the synopsis here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints#Plot