Author Topic: Demonstrators interrupt Blinken’s Senate testimony: ‘Blood on your hands! Murderer!’  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Demonstrators interrupt Blinken’s Senate testimony: ‘Blood on your hands! Murderer!’
By Ryan King   
Published Oct. 31, 2023, 11:42 a.m. ET

Secretary of State Antony Blinken was heckled and interrupted about half a dozen times by pro-Palestinian demonstrators at the top of his Tuesday testimony before the Senate Appropriations Committee.

Blinken was appearing alongside Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin to discuss the need for a supplemental aid package for both Israel and Ukraine.

“Thank you for this opportunity to testify before you today,” the top diplomat began his opening remarks.

Immediately, a man with white hair sitting in the audience began shouting about Israel’s war against Hamas in Gaza, describing it as “collective punishment” and decrying the “bombing of densely population.”

Blinken paused and faced forward, ignoring the commotion behind him as authorities told the demonstrator to be quiet.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/31/news/pro-palestinian-demonstrators-interrupt-blinkens-testimony-to-senate-blood-on-your-hands-murderer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Ah...Medea Benjamin and Code Pink...haven't seen them around for like 15 years.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Haha, it's been a while. Was Cindy Sheehan there?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

She has not aged well...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wouldn't this be classified as obstruction and insurrection per Jan 6 rules?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan spits fire with:
"Wouldn't this be classified as obstruction and insurrection per Jan 6 rules?"

"It's not an insurrection when WE do it..."

Offline dfwgator

Sounds kinda insurrectiony.