Author Topic: Muslim immigrant running to unseat Ilhan Omar, speaks out from Israel: 'We are not like her'  (Read 362 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Muslim immigrant running to unseat Ilhan Omar, speaks out from Israel: 'We are not like her'

A Muslim immigrant and Minnesota Republican congressional candidate joined "Fox & Friends" to call out far-left Democrats for their failure to stand with Israel against Hamas terrorists.

"I'm telling you, Hamas is a terrorist group, and whoever supports these terrorists don't belong to the United States of America, the land of the free," said Dalia al-Aqidi, who is running to unseat Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who she called the "No. 1 antisemitic lawmaker in the United States."

"When they call for a free Palestine and call ‘from the river to the sea,’ this is a call for a genocide. Black Lives Matter and all these far-left progressives have no clue what they're chanting about."

Al-Aqidi, speaking from Israel, said she traveled there three days ago to "show my support and solidarity with the Jewish people," declaring that the people of Minneapolis – where Omar was raised – support Israel.

"We are not like her (Omar). We support the Jewish people, and we are fighting the same fight," she told host Ainsley Earhardt, explaining that Omar's district has become "ground zero for antisemitism" under her leadership..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/muslim-immigrant-running-unseat-ilhan-omar-speaks-israel-like
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online LMAO

She has no chance to unseat Omar
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy