Author Topic: Ben Bergquam Shows the Destructive Policies Of Biden’s Open Borders in New York City: “This Is Comin  (Read 185 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ben Bergquam Shows the Destructive Policies Of Biden’s Open Borders in New York City: “This Is Coming To Every City In America” (VIDEO)
By David Greyson Oct. 29, 2023 7:00 pm

Real America’s Voice reporter Ben Bergquam was in New York City showing viewers firsthand the consequences of open borders. He was talking about the costs of housing illegal aliens within the city.

Bergquam was in New York City’s Times Square and was talking about the Row Hotel. “1400 rooms now being used to house illegals. It used to be a hotel for people that were coming in, for tourists that were coming in. Now try and get a room in midtown Manhattan. Can’t do it, or your gonna get it but it’s $500 a night because we are using them to house illegals.”

Ben also showed a bunch of parked scooters that were used and stolen by illegals. “New York is spending $9.8 million a day the contract on this hotel for 6 months is $43 million.” He said the total for 3 years will be $12 billion to house illegals. Overwhelming.

He went into different stores nearby to talk to shop owners who were angry about what was going on. A lot of them were afraid to be on camera for fear of getting attacked. He was filming illegals in the area who didn’t want to be on camera.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/ben-bergquam-shows-destructive-policies-bidens-open-borders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson