Author Topic: 150K Migrants Apprehended in Arizona Border Sector in Past 3 Months  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
150K Migrants Apprehended in Arizona Border Sector in Past 3 Months

BOB PRICE29 Oct 2023299

Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended nearly 150,000 migrants who illegally crossed between ports of entry during the past three months. This includes more than 47,000 who crossed during the first four weeks of the new fiscal year.

Tucson Sector Chief Patrol Agent John Modlin tweeted a report on October 27 detaining activities for his sector during the fourth week of the new fiscal year. During that week, his agents apprehended approximately 11,000 migrants. In addition, the agents carried out 66 migrant rescues and seized more than 50 pounds of drugs, including fentanyl and methamphetamine.

One week earlier, Modlin reported the apprehension of approximately 10,000 migrants and carried out 50 rescues.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/29/150k-migrants-apprehended-in-arizona-border-sector-in-last-3-months/
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 04:08:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson