Author Topic: 'Send them back!' Chaos erupts on streets of New York as protesters heckle Democrats over migrant cr  (Read 248 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Send them back!' Chaos erupts on streets of New York as protesters heckle Democrats over migrant crisis
© GB News (US)

Democrats in New York City have been heckled by protestors who are calling for an end to the migrant crisis, chanting “send them back!”

Alexandria Osasio-Cortez (AOC), Jerry Nadler and Adriano Espaillat alongside other democrats were heckled during a press conference on the city’s migrant crisis.

One protestor, Johnathan Rinaldi, who is a Queens City Council candidate, shouted “send them back!”

Another cried: “Close the border, close the border. Respect the constitution AOC. I am your constituent.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/send-them-back-chaos-erupts-on-streets-of-new-york-as-protesters-heckle-democrats-over-migrant-crisis/ar-AA1gN2yR
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, good. Let them feel the Bern, so to speak.

Suddenly, what's such a good idea (for everyone else) isn't good in their own back yard.
Leftists are good at coming up with ideas, so long as NIMBY remains in effect.
They aren't so hot on the idea of new dogs marking their shrubberies, though.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
'Send them back!' Chaos erupts on streets of New York as protesters heckle Democrats over migrant crisis
© GB News (US)

Democrats in New York City have been heckled by protestors who are calling for an end to the migrant crisis, chanting “send them back!”

Alexandria Osasio-Cortez (AOC), Jerry Nadler and Adriano Espaillat alongside other democrats were heckled during a press conference on the city’s migrant crisis.

One protestor, Johnathan Rinaldi, who is a Queens City Council candidate, shouted “send them back!”

Another cried: “Close the border, close the border. Respect the constitution AOC. I am your constituent.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/send-them-back-chaos-erupts-on-streets-of-new-york-as-protesters-heckle-democrats-over-migrant-crisis/ar-AA1gN2yR

@rangerrebew

That's where he screwed up. She doesn't know what "constituent" means.

Besides,she IS going to get re-elected,regardless of what she does or says. It is a fixed game.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!