Author Topic: IF I SEE ANOTHER JEW  (Read 373 times)

Offline mrclose

IF I SEE ANOTHER JEW
« on: October 30, 2023, 03:34:43 pm »

"if you see a jewish ‘person’ on campus, follow them home and slit their throats. rats need to be elimination from Cornell ”
“the genocidal fascist zionist regime will be destroyed."

"rape and kill all the jew women, before they birth more jewish hitlers. jews are excrement on the face of the earth. no jew civilian is innocent of genocide.”

The statements appeared on a website called Greekrank, which has individual pages for specific colleges and universities. A post entitled “If I See Another Jew” was purportedly created by a user named Hamas. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.greekrank.com/uni/90/topic/3656118/if-i-see-another-jew/&ved=2ahUKEwji6Z77-Z2CAxV-tIkEHfevChMQFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0qtQ_ix_olJ50ni6TEKR4j
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: IF I SEE ANOTHER JEW
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 05:55:50 pm »
Lovely. And the FBI is busy investigating Moms and Dads going to school board meetings.  *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 06:00:20 pm »
Soooo,I am guessing you don't like Jews?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 06:06:40 pm »
These are the guys Leftist Academics and the wealthy Liberal Elite are supporting.
They simply cannot comprehend that just like always Jews are only the first on their list.
Cannot understand how these people can possibly believe that Hamas will not do the very same thing to all of them?
Do they have some kind of magic 'get out of rape' card? What are they thinking?
If you are an Infidel you are on the list, period. There is no negotiating or reasoning with murderous religious fanatics.
And yelling, "I WAS ON YOUR SIDE!! I SUPPORTED YOU!!" will not stop them from cutting your head off.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 06:43:08 pm »
These are the guys Leftist Academics and the wealthy Liberal Elite are supporting.
They simply cannot comprehend that just like always Jews are only the first on their list.
Cannot understand how these people can possibly believe that Hamas will not do the very same thing to all of them?
Do they have some kind of magic 'get out of rape' card? What are they thinking?
If you are an Infidel you are on the list, period. There is no negotiating or reasoning with murderous religious fanatics.
And yelling, "I WAS ON YOUR SIDE!! I SUPPORTED YOU!!" will not stop them from cutting your head off.

You are correct -- there is no rationale to their stupidity in supporting Hamas.  Jews are first on the list and then the rest of us ....

My fear is how many are already in this country, ready to strike at a moments notice?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023, 12:41:17 am »
Hamas supported by WOKE and still the clueless lie, and lie, and lie, to favor the butchers and demonize the innocent.  Hamas Woke fair, butcher the innocent esp babies, Israel 'fair' force the stop of the madness butchers AND BUTCHER EXCUSES OF hAMAS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS, and bundles of lies/atrocities.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions