Author Topic: World War III is Here and We’re Losing It ~ Greenfield  (Read 256 times)

Offline corbe

World War III is Here and We’re Losing It ~ Greenfield
« on: October 30, 2023, 03:44:52 pm »
World War III is Here and We’re Losing It

While we wait for a big war that may never come, we’re losing the little ones.

October 30, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield

World War III is everywhere and nowhere. Politicians and pundits predict it and warn about it as they’ve been doing for 70 years. And for all of that time we’ve been fighting World War III.

Is WWIII in Iran or Ukraine? Yes in its own way. Is it in the confrontations in the South China Sea, the Hamas attack on Israel or in the riots in the streets of our own cities? Also all yes. Not to mention cartels smuggling drugs and foreign influence operations being run in D.C.

And it’s in a thousand other incidents and crises, some that make the news and some that don’t, but that are all around us and others which have long become part of our history. It’s all WWIII.

“I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones,” Einstein was quoted as saying. But Albert was as good at physics as he was bad at politics and he had it the wrong way around. It’s WWIII that‘s fought with stones.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/world-war-iii-is-here-and-were-losing-it/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: World War III is Here and We’re Losing It ~ Greenfield
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 04:45:35 pm »
World War III is the conflict between the West and the Axis of Evil - Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 05:16:11 pm »
We're losing it?? Not a very optimistic future for the U.S., since the war just got started.  **nononono*

That truly reinforces the fear that I've had for quite awhile.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 05:41:10 pm »
We're losing it?? Not a very optimistic future for the U.S., since the war just got started.  **nononono*

That truly reinforces the fear that I've had for quite awhile.
The invasion continues...until that is stopped, even reversed, we aren't even defending our own borders, much less our civilization.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis