Author Topic: Jayapal: U.S. ‘Complicit’ in Israel’s ‘Racist Policies’  (Read 337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jayapal: U.S. ‘Complicit’ in Israel’s ‘Racist Policies’

Pam Key 29 Oct 2023

Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the United States is “complicit’ in the “racist policies” of Israel.

Anchor Kristen Welker said, “Let me ask you about your comments. You have characterized Israel as a racist state. After a backlash, you don’t believe the existence of Israel is racist. Can you explain? What do you mean by that, congresswoman?”

Jayapal said, “I clarified this right away, and not after a backlash of 12 hours of making a statement. I clarified that what I meant is that the existence of Israel is absolutely legitimate, and I think the world has come to see it as legitimate. However, there are racists within the Netanyahu government, and there are racist policies that Israel has been carrying out. I think it is important for us to recognize that we need to be able to criticize the policies of the Israeli government and not be called anti-Semitic. I really believe the conversation is changing in a way that is not helpful.”

She continued, “Let me say this, too, that at the end of the day, the president and the United States is absolutely responsible because we also have been the largest military backer of aid to Israel.”

She added, “We need to be able to question where U.S. taxpayer dollars are going and what accountability the United States has in ensuring that when the president calls for Israel to adhere to the international laws of war that they actually are doing that otherwise, we are complicit in a way that almost no other country in the world is.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/29/jayapal-u-s-complicit-in-israels-racist-policies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Jayapal: U.S. ‘Complicit’ in Israel’s ‘Racist Policies’
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 04:20:09 pm »
Rep. Jayapal: U.S. Losing Credibility if We Don’t Call Out Israel’s ‘Siege’ of Gaza

Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the United States was losing moral credibility for not calling out Israel’s military moves in response to the Hamas terror attack.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/29/rep-jayapal-u-s-losing-credibility-if-we-dont-call-out-israels-siege-of-gaza/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023, 04:25:55 pm »
'Squad' member warns Biden he may lose Muslim vote with response to Israel war: 'Be careful'

Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., warned President Biden that his reponse to Israel's war against Hamas may cost him the votes of U.S. Muslims.

Jayapal made the comments during a Sunday morning appearance on "Meet the Press" with host Kristen Welker. Welker asked whether Jayapal was concerned Biden's response to the conflict could weaken his chances in the 2024 presidential election.

"I have been one of President Biden's biggest supporters. I have been proud to be a partner as he has been courageous and strong on the domestic front," Jayapal responded. "The president needs to be just as courageous on this issue so that we keep the unity within our country."

"He is, I think, going to be challenged to explain an issue of this moral significance to the American people," she added. "The American people are actually quite far away from where the president and even the majority of Congress has been on Israel and Gaza.'

[Americans] support the right for Israel to defend itself and to exist, but they do not support a war crime exchanged for another war crime, and I think the president has to be careful about that. I would call on him...to bring us to a higher place," she finished.

https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/1718625065489891594
Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2023, 08:42:08 pm »
ODD HOW JAYAPAL kept his mouth shut at the beginning when the Hamas butchers instigated this inhuman mess/slaughter.  Its like hes a muslim siding with muslims wearing blinders like a horse with blinders on.  Who but a democrat in government siding with radical muslims enabling such slaughters by having pumped such radicals with our money and weapons.
Democrats helping such butchers then standing upo for themafter fully arming them.  These same radicals they want imported here with Americans fully disarmed.  Will the democrat damn fools exonerate themselves of radical muslims here after democrats fully import and arm them here?  and disarm us here?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023, 08:54:03 pm »
Man, that one is ugly on the outside and ugly to the bone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2023, 11:02:55 pm »
She's a commie, Jim...