Author Topic: STEPHEN MOORE: Here’s What The Geniuses In The Biden Administration Fail To Understand  (Read 307 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
STEPHEN MOORE: Here’s What The Geniuses In The Biden Administration Fail To Understand
Opinion by Stephen Moore
 •
15h

After spending $6 trillion on social welfare and a Green New Deal spending spree and running our national debt up to $33 trillion, President Joe Biden is asking to whip out the federal credit card yet again for $100 billion more in military assistance for Ukraine and Israel and “humanitarian” aid.

Yes, it certainly is a dangerous world, and more so every day. But Biden has a lot of nerve proclaiming that he’s 100% committed to the defense of Ukraine and Israel when his own policies have contributed directly to the hostilities.

The most impactful way to repel our enemies — China, Russia, Middle East terrorists — is to defund them by producing every ounce of oil, gas and coal here at home. Biden’s war on American energy has cost the U.S. economy more than $200 billion in lost domestic energy output from the Trump pro-drilling trend. At least $40 billion of that has gone to the Iranians. You can buy a lot of rockets with that kind of money.

Meanwhile, the Russian war machine is almost entirely funded with petrodollars. They love that the heart of the Biden climate policy is to produce 3 million barrels a day less than we could and should be.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/stephen-moore-here-s-what-the-geniuses-in-the-biden-administration-fail-to-understand/ar-AA1iNpXm?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=8532897b60504b89937c8b44312a4611&ei=36
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
TOO MUCH TRUTH, BIDEN MINION WHORES INVOKE SEVERE DENIABILITY HERE.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions