Author Topic: Tapper Decries Politicians Using Israel-Hamas War for Points — ‘This Sh-t Is Not a Game’  (Read 244 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tapper Decries Politicians Using Israel-Hamas War for Points — ‘This Sh-t Is Not a Game’

Pam Key 29 Oct 2023

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said Sunday on his show “State of the Union” that “this shit” was not a game for politicians using the Israel-Hamas war “for political points.”

Tapper said, “The degree to which some folks only pretend to care about antisemitism, when they could weaponize it, never ceases to amaze. Allow me to tell you about a brand-new House Republican resolution to censure Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, the first Palestinian-American woman in Congress. Now, accusations of anti-Israel and antisemitic staples are not exactly new, and I’m talking about from her fellow House Democrats. Attention refocused after the explosion at the Baptist Hospital in Gaza a week and a half ago. The Hamas-run Palestinian Ministry of Health immediately blamed Israel for what they called a strike, while Israeli and U.S. intelligence suggested is it was more likely from a misfired Palestinian rocket. Tlaib waiting more than a week to add a clarification to her tweet that others have raised doubts about the claim. She did leave her original tweet up. She got a lot of criticism from fellow Democrats, and you might see where that might bother or outrage people. But are House Republicans really in a position to censure Tlaib?”

He continued, “I mean, the leading Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump, dined with Holocaust deniers. Donald Trump posted a screed accusing liberal Jews of voting to destroy America and Israel last Rosh Hashanah to not a peep from any House Republican leaders. Let’s take, for example, Congressman Marjorie Taylor Greene. She spoke at the white supremacist conference of racist antisemite Nick Fuentes, who participated in the hateful 2017 Charlottesville rally.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/29/tapper-decries-politicians-using-israel-hamas-war-for-points-this-sh-t-is-not-a-game/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...as the far left Press regroups to see how all of this can be blamed on Trump.  Just like clockwork.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: