Author Topic: Uproar among the establishment over new 'climate-denying' scientific studies  (Read 170 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Uproar among the establishment over new 'climate-denying' scientific studies

By Cap Allon

The murder-and-fire screaming alarmists and the censorship of the establishment have found each other in their outrage at a series of new scientific studies that challenge their hypothesis of anthropogenic global warming.

Studies as evidence of urban warming in homogenized temperature records (here) and surface temperature trends in the Northern Hemisphere since 1850 (here) have shed new light on climate studies. They applied objective scientific methods – always the nail in the coffin of the mainstream narrative.

Since their publication, the authors of these studies have faced attack after attack from "activist scientists" who are "aggressively waging an orchestrated disinformation campaign to discredit the authors' work and scientific reputation," the researchers told The Epoch Times. From insults on social media to desperate FOIA requests from highly unprofessional journal publishers and government scientists, the controversy is heating up.

Several scientists have reacted with shock to the way in which those whose latest research calls into question the official climate narrative are being addressed. William Happer, professor emeritus of physics at Princeton, is shocked but not surprised: "Of course, the climate cult rejects all information that is politically incorrect, no matter how scientifically correct it is," he said.

https://www.climategate.nl/2023/10/opschudding-onder-de-gevestigde-orde-over-nieuwe-klimaatontkennende-wetenschappelijke-studies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson