Author Topic: Inside the Transgender Empire  (Read 297 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Inside the Transgender Empire
« on: October 28, 2023, 11:50:56 am »
SEPTEMBER 2023 | VOLUME 52, ISSUE 9

Inside the Transgender Empire
Christopher F. Rufo
Author, America's Cultural Revolution

The following is adapted from a talk delivered on September 12, 2023, at the Allan P. Kirby, Jr. Center for Constitutional Studies and Citizenship on Hillsdale’s Washington, D.C., campus, as part of the AWC Family Foundation Lecture Series.

The transgender movement is pressing its agenda everywhere. Most publicly, activist teachers are using classrooms to propagandize on its behalf and activist health professionals are promoting the mutilation of children under the euphemistic banner of “gender-affirming care.” The sudden and pervasive rise of this movement provokes two questions: where did it come from, and how has it proved so successful? The story goes deeper than most Americans know.

In the late 1980s, a group of academics, including Judith Butler, Gayle Rubin, Sandy Stone, and Susan Stryker, established the disciplines of “queer theory” and “transgender studies.” These academics believed gender to be a “social construct” used to oppress racial and sexual minorities, and they denounced the traditional categories of man and woman as a false binary that was conceived to support the system of “heteronormativity”—i.e., the white, male, heterosexual power structure. This system, they argued, had to be ruthlessly deconstructed. And the best way to achieve this, they argued further, was to promote transgenderism. If men can become women, and women men, they believed, the natural structure of Creation could be toppled.

Susan Stryker, a male-to-female transgender professor currently at the University of Arizona, revealed the general thrust and tone of transgender ideology in his Kessler Award Lecture at the City University of New York in 2008, describing his work as “a secular sermon that unabashedly advocates embracing a disruptive and refigurative genderqueer or transgender power as a spiritual resource for social and environmental transformation.” In Stryker’s best-known essay, “My Words to Victor Frankenstein above the Village of Chamounix: Performing Transgender Rage,” he contends that the “transsexual body” is a “technological construction” that represents a war against Western society. “I am a transsexual, and therefore I am a monster,” Stryker writes. And this monster, he continues, is destined to channel its “rage and revenge” against the “naturalized heterosexual order”; against “‘traditional family values’”; and against the “hegemonic oppression” of nature itself.

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/inside-the-transgender-empire/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Inside the Transgender Empire
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 05:12:39 am »
Doesn''t matter what these crazy people say.  A male, remains a male, no matter how you mutilate the body.  Every cell is XY, and will never be XX, no matter how much you wish it.  Pure insanity and typical quack AMA insanity in pursuit of the endless $$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!  The AMA has completely whored their credibility out of existence, not that they haven't done it a dozen times prior with everything they do.

Also, same is true of females that wish to be male.  They will be XX for every cell in their body no matter what level of mutilation is performed.  That is f***ing science!!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 05:13:42 am by jafo2010 »

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Inside the Transgender Empire
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023, 10:51:12 am »
 :bingo:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson