Author Topic: It’s Happening: 900 US Troops Deploy  (Read 325 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It’s Happening: 900 US Troops Deploy
« on: October 29, 2023, 11:11:57 am »

It’s Happening: 900 US Troops Deploy
© Provided by State Of The Union

The United States military has revealed plans to deploy at least 900 soldiers to the Middle East.

“These include forces that have been on prepare-to-deploy orders and which are deploying from the continental United States,” Brig. Gen. Patrick S. Ryder stated.

“I can confirm that they are not going to Israel,” he explained. (Trending: Chilling Update On Biden Bribery Scheme)

Notably, the decision to send the troops has come just days after Iranian-backed terrorist groups attacked U.S. military personnel, injuring at least 20 people.

In the span of one week, U.S. troops in the Middle East have been targeted in 14 attacks involving drones and rockets, resulting in 24 injuries.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/it-s-happening-900-us-troops-deploy/ar-AA1j0lhb?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6e2e9d613ec14daea20eed8b02c8c6f1&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: It’s Happening: 900 US Troops Deploy
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 06:09:21 pm »
This means nothing beacuse the news report doesn't describe what TYPE of troops are going to be deployed.

Could be anything,from the 82nd Abn Div to a clerk/geek detachment that  barely knows which end of a rifle the bullets comes from,but knows everything there is to know about moving people around safely while making sure they have the food,water,and medical care they might need.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 06:10:26 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!