Author Topic: Thousands of military reservists from NYC rushed to Israel to fight Hamas  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thousands of military reservists from NYC rushed to Israel to fight Hamas
By Susan Edelman and Matthew Sedacca
Published Oct. 28, 2023, 8:32 a.m. ET

Lihi, IDF reservist who is head of operations for an elite commander unit.
About 2,000 IDF reservists from New York City to fight for Israel against Hamas.
Courtesy of Lihi
Thousands of Israeli military reservists and former soldiers living in New York City have packed up their bags to join the fight against terrorists intent on wiping the Jewish state off the map.

Since Hamas’ surprise Oct. 7 terrorist attack, more than 3,000 IDF reservists have been called up from across the United States to fight for Israel, with 2,000 alone coming from the Big Apple, according to Itay Milner, a spokesman for the Israeli consulate in New York.

Three days after Hamas slaughtered 1,400 people in Israel, Ariel Nurieli didn’t think twice about ditching his math and political science coursework at Columbia University to reenlist in the Israeli Defense Forces.

“People say, ‘Wow you left everything behind’ . . . but if we don’t do this there won’t be anything to come back to,” Nurieli, 25, told The Post from the frontlines of the country’s northern region, as a ground invasion of Gaza looms.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/28/news/military-reservists-from-nyc-rushed-to-israel-to-fight-hamas/
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 04:05:53 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What a unique way to make room for illegal immigrants! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson